This week, Stephen chats with Justin Robert Young, one of the co-creators of The Contender, about the game’s origin, promoting at the Iowa Caucuses, and the massively successful Kickstarter campaign.
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers VIP. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
The Contender is a social card game inspired by the vim and vigor of a real presidential debate. To win, you must use fact, attacks and distracts to convince the moderator that you are fit to lead the free world. The deck brings you hundreds of one-liners based on real presidential quotes that you’ll combine to beat your opponents in the debate of the century.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A big Thank You goes out to everyone who downloads, subscribes, listens, and supports this show. We really appreciate you taking the time to listen to our ramblings each week. Tell your friends about the podcast, get them to subscribe and, be sure to visit the Major Spoilers site.