CHLegacyofGhostsBanner

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: The party arrives in Monster Town.

Use the code critical at lootcrate.com/critical for 10% off your new subscription.

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

Character sheets for characters at level 17 are available at members.majorspoilers.com

At Major Spoilers, we strive to create original content that you find interesting and entertaining. If you would like to support our efforts, please become a patron today.

This week’s fan art comes from #MagpieCooper who says:

Just wanted to send in a quick comic I drew after listening to episode 334, I have many more I would like to draw time allowing of course, but I wanted to at least get this one sent in.

comicfinal

If you would like to submit your fan art for possible inclusion in the show notes, drop it in an email and send to podcast@majorspoilers.com.

[Preview] Wrath of the Eternal Warrior #4

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Grew On You Edition

1. February 13, 2016 at 8:36 am — Reply

OMG! If the Mountain Ghost is who I think she is, and she makes even a guest appearance on the podcast, I will totally mark out! :)
    The site’s new look is great btw.

• February 13, 2016 at 12:18 pm — Reply

I really hope it is who we’re all hoping it is! I’d like to know how she’s doing. XD

• Marco
      February 15, 2016 at 2:09 am — Reply

Oh boy, I really hope Mountain Ghost is the one and only…
      The fan image of this week is amazing.

2. Andreas
    February 13, 2016 at 10:20 am — Reply

This episode was pure craftmanship – craftmanship!

3. Crankybadger
    February 14, 2016 at 2:32 am — Reply

I would like to issue my consternation about the confusion regarding the etymology of the word Thagomizer. It is indeed named after the late great Thag Simmons and was coined by Gary Larson in the Far Side.

• February 14, 2016 at 1:22 pm — Reply

OMG it really is!
      I just thourth that Matthew was being Matthew.

• February 16, 2016 at 8:54 am — Reply

As a long-time Far Side fan, I was right there with Rodrigo and Matthew, and I had a “kids these days” moment about the reactions of the others. Was kind of surprised that Stephen didn’t weigh in. Perhaps he didn’t follow Gary Larson as closely as we did?

4. Jacob spliedt
    February 15, 2016 at 2:46 pm — Reply

So a few things I have noticed while listening to critical hit from start to finish about 3 times. Wondering If any of these plot events have been covered and I may have missed them.

1. In lords of the feywild, the salamander coil was mentioned but I don’t remember where.

2. In celestial crusade, when talking to lolth, they make the deal to take down the temple and build one for lolth in its place and as they leave, she has a close up of her with an evil smile.

2a. Would this have anything to do with the fact that when they went to the feydark in lords of the feywild there were no drow on the city?

3. When trelle is woken in the cave on the fields of winter in the feywild and talked to the major domo, the domo has a conversation with guy about a star or comet or something and “they know about it.”

Has anyone figured any of these things out yet?

• Simonsimonforyou
      February 18, 2016 at 4:41 am — Reply

Are you sure the Coil was mentioned in the feywild? That sounds interesting.

Lolth was smiling because she’d just gotten a brand new fancy temple in Erathis’ huge city.

I don’t think we know anything about the star thing yet.

• Crystal Groves
        April 15, 2016 at 12:40 pm — Reply

The coil was absolutely mentioned, though not by name. Trelle got that sealed letter when she visited home that contained a picture of a salamander and a note from another twilight guardian in the Cyclops archipelago that elves in the southern continent were being killed and enslaved. I think it was in the ”they’re here, hide the children“ episode.