We are officially into the back half of the new season of television shows. So much to watch. So much to like. So much to hate.  What show are you enjoying the most right now?

What television show are you enjoying the most right now? (Comment)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Geek History Lesson #98 - Jarvis (Agent Carter)

[Convention] Fred Van Lente, Michael Golden, Geof Isherwood, Phil Ortiz Among Top Comics Creators To Attend Wizard World Comic Con Cleveland, February 26-28

1. January 26, 2016 at 12:03 pm — Reply

I kind of think the whole DC Berlanti-verse needs to be bound up into one category, because with the series existing within the same universe and each character visiting the others, it almost feels like one show over several nights, with several main stories being told at once. Very much a soap opera feel. I’m Including Supergirl (my vote) in this because I think it is almost inevitable to connect this with a bigger Berlanti-verse, in some fashion or another.

2. TheGreatNateO
    January 26, 2016 at 12:12 pm — Reply

I know its not back on just yet, but Agents of Shield is doing some good stuff. The story line this season has it setup as its own self contained show and it is working. It has had everything from great character developments to awesome cliff hangers to WTF moments. If you are not watching Agents of Shield your missing some good stuff this year.

3. January 26, 2016 at 12:14 pm — Reply

The Flash, followed closely by a tie between Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow.

I am interested in a few others, but those are the series I’m enjoying most at the moment. Supergirl is fun, but it hasn’t grabbed me like The Flash or Legends of Tomorrow has, and I haven’t seen The Magicians or the new X-Files as of this post.

4. January 26, 2016 at 2:26 pm — Reply

I love the ridiculous musical craziness of Galavant. Season 2 ends next Sunday, and I’m greatly looking forward to it.

5. Kevin
    January 26, 2016 at 3:21 pm — Reply

I’m really late to it – but I just recently starting enjoying Sherlock on netflix

6. Kirby
    January 26, 2016 at 4:19 pm — Reply

Legend’s of Tomorrow is too soon to tell, so I went with Flash.

7. Sydness
    January 26, 2016 at 4:47 pm — Reply

Being far too busy to find shows on my own, I’ve been watching very little. This list will help me figure out what to watch when I have some free time. Thanks again, Major Spoilers!

Supergirl has my current vote because it is the only one I am currently watching. I picked it because I knew I could watch it with my kids. There aren’t enough shows where I can feel comfortable doing that.

• January 26, 2016 at 6:40 pm — Reply

I wish there were more all-ages appropriate series on now. Most of the time when my nephews or friends kids are here we are stuck watching cartoons on Netflix. I’m fine with it since that makes up a big portion of what I watch anyway, but every other adult here at the house isn’t.

• Reed
        January 27, 2016 at 6:22 am — Reply

You should check out Steven Universe. It is also a cartoon, but it tackles issues in a way that all ages can appreciate.

• January 27, 2016 at 9:56 am — Reply

One of my favorites, actually. Still can’t get most of my friends to give it a chance, though I know a couple that do watch and just won’t admit to it.

8. Galoopa
    January 26, 2016 at 5:01 pm — Reply

I have to say I’m loving the Expanse. Bit bias due to loving the books as well.

9. January 26, 2016 at 11:41 pm — Reply

Flash is just so much fun. Even when there are serious heavy moments they’re like bites of dense fudge in an airy mousse. Plus: Alternate Earths! The endless possibilities mean I have hopes of seeing some of the many minor DC characters I love.

10. January 27, 2016 at 1:36 am — Reply

The Expanse!

11. Reed
    January 27, 2016 at 6:21 am — Reply

Steven Universe, when it airs, and Adventure Time. I don’t watch a lot of TV though.

12. Shitowl
    January 28, 2016 at 9:21 am — Reply

You forgot to mention izombie! I can’t get enough of this show. Great twist on the zombie genre.

13. b003
    January 28, 2016 at 8:45 pm — Reply

Ditto for “The Expanse”.

14. Skippy The Wonder Chicken
    January 28, 2016 at 8:46 pm — Reply

I’m loving Galavant this year. They’re starting too poke fun at the plot holes and the Cancellation Bear has been kept at bay for yet another year!