When it comes to the Major Spoilers Poll of the Week, many of the suggestions sent to us from fine Spoilerites around the world ultimately boil down to a battle between Marvel and DC.  For example, this week’s poll of the week, as Groot taking on Bizarro in a fight.

Who will win in a fight? (Comment Here)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

[Solicitations] Marvel Comics for April 2016

[Gaming] Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #6 available today for Batman: Arkham Knight

1. Erik Waddell
    January 19, 2016 at 11:48 am — Reply

ME NO VOTE BIZARRO. BIZARRO NOT STRONG. BIZARRO NOT USE HEAT VISION TO TURN GROOT INTO ROMAN CANDLE.

2. Jeffrey Corbello
    January 19, 2016 at 12:15 pm — Reply

Groot would start by saying, “I am Groot.”
    Bizarro would say, “I am Groot. I am not Bizarro.”
    This goes on for hours. Groot walks away. Bizarro declares, “I am loser.”
    Therefore Groot wins.

3. Mark
    January 19, 2016 at 1:02 pm — Reply

I’m tempted to say Bizarro since he has Superman’s powerset, but I feel like Groot is smarter and would find a way to outsmart Bizarro and win.

4. January 19, 2016 at 2:17 pm — Reply

Groot stands still. This confuses Bizarro. When Bizarro turns around Groot whollops him. Bizarro turns around to see who hit him. Groot stands still. This goes on like an Elmer Fudd cartoon until the big galoot is defeated. Classic.

• Frank
      January 21, 2016 at 8:07 am — Reply

This ^

• Armaan
      January 23, 2016 at 8:14 am — Reply

..I want to change my vote now.

5. Rob
    January 19, 2016 at 3:24 pm — Reply

Bizzaro am worst fighter him are definitely loose. Booray!

6. January 19, 2016 at 4:29 pm — Reply

At his heart, Bizarro is a copy of Superman. At HIS heart, Groot is an oak tree. The Rock beats scissors, and Superman beats oak tree.

7. January 19, 2016 at 4:30 pm — Reply

This was not an easy choice for me to arrive at, but I had to side with Groot.

Bizarro, depending on which incarnation it is, usually has the same powers of Superman, give or take a few and to varying degrees of intensity, but he’s also usually dumb as a brick. While Groot may not have the same powerset as The Man of Steel, he is no slouch in the powers department. Among his abilities he has control over other plants, cellular regeneration, flexibility and above average strength, as well as intelligence beyond what many people give him credit for. I think Groot would outwit Bizarro and wear him down, though it probably wouldn’t be a quick fight.

8. Kirby
    January 19, 2016 at 4:48 pm — Reply

Bizarro not give Groot frostbite with ice-vision. Nor make Groot kindling with heat breath. Bizarro am worst fighter in multiverse.

9. b003
    January 20, 2016 at 7:38 pm — Reply

Bizarro because he was retconned with pesticide breath.

10. January 22, 2016 at 11:41 am — Reply

As fond as I am of Groot, (We are Groot, after all) I had to vote Bizarro. Unless Bizarro takes a dive in order to “win”?