If you haven’t heard, Rodrigo Lopez has written a book, and you can buy it today!

THE TALE OF TALLEST RABBIT

Monique is a smart and independent little girl who makes good decisions, except maybe when it comes to cute animals. Her eagerness to help a mysterious bunny gets her transported to a strange world full of goblin inventors, dog armies, cosmic giants, and even stranger things! Armed with the ancestral weapon of rabbitkind (an old shovel) she must help her animal friends, and get home in time for supper. Along the way she will experience the bravery of folk heroes, the power of ancient gods and the danger of lurking monsters; all while making sure her animal friends are safe. A word book for young readers, The Tale of Tallest Rabbit is a family friendly collection of stories tied together by an overarching narrative of bravery and friendship.

If you prefer a Kindle Edition, you can purchase it here. http://amzn.to/1P5O0mB

[Preview] Here is your first look at Samurai #1

Geek History Lesson #96 - Martian Manhunter

1. J_Michael_T
    January 12, 2016 at 12:44 pm — Reply

Got it! Looking forward to a good read.

2. January 12, 2016 at 3:56 pm — Reply

Purchased kindle version via Amazon. Clicked on the Amazon link on MajorSpoilers website to help the cause.

I”m looking forward to reading this book with my 8yr old daughter.

By the way, the post for this was at the bottom of page 2 on the M.S. home page as of 1:55pst. Bump this back up to page 1 if you want to promote it more!

3. James
    January 13, 2016 at 10:43 pm — Reply

Just curious. I’d love to support Rodrigo and know using the MS Amazon link will help as well but does he make more if I buy the paperback over the kindle version? Both are reasonably priced but I’d like to help a brother out.

4. Tyler
    January 14, 2016 at 8:55 pm — Reply

Guess I should have posted when I bought them on the 12th, but I bought 3 physical copies and bribed 2 of my buddies to grab a copy. Another friend asked if Rodrigo would read it and sell it as an audio book.

5. Griff
    January 14, 2016 at 10:31 pm — Reply

Great book and great read! Kids loved it!
    Bought both on the 12th!
    Audio book is also a great idea! Maybe have the rest of the group read some parts?

6. Gary
    January 20, 2016 at 2:53 pm — Reply

aww. I’m a future people. I didn’t get the message in time for your evil plot.

• January 20, 2016 at 4:09 pm — Reply

Shame on you! Hopefully you’ve corrected your mistake ;)

7. Tyler
    February 5, 2016 at 11:12 am — Reply

when is Rodrigo’s book signing?

https://youtu.be/OsJKdxPwZdk?t=34s to 0:38