It’s the holidays! Corporations are shutting down, kids are out of school, but for some reason, Major Spoilers continues to shovel coal into the engine so we can keep chug-chug-chugging along. Speaking of coal…

Would you rather travel through time or alternate dimensions? (Comment)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Don’t forget to use the comment section to justify your response!

[Conventions] Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Frank Grillo, Henry Winkler Among Top Celebrities Scheduled To Attend Wizard World Comic Con Cleveland, February 26-28

[Preview] Fathom Blue #6

1. Justin
    December 22, 2015 at 12:07 pm — Reply

Let’s make the world a better place! Also presents for the nice kids.

2. Jeffrey Corbello
    December 22, 2015 at 1:23 pm — Reply

I would rather people be nice to me so, I try to be nice to others.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Major Spoilers and Spoilerites.

3. December 22, 2015 at 2:46 pm — Reply

I’m actually not getting gifts from some of my relatives this year, including my parents, because they said I’m “always disrespectful”. By that, they mean I don’t tolerate the bigotry they spout and I call them out on it. If that makes me naughty, then bring on the coal. I’d rather try to be a decent human being and get no gifts than be a jerk and get gifts. But I’m weird like that.

I hope everyone has a great holiday no matter which one you celebrate, or just a good day/week if you don’t celebrate anything.

• Redsfreaky
      December 27, 2015 at 10:15 pm — Reply

That’s a good naughty continue the fight!

4. Cody
    December 22, 2015 at 6:19 pm — Reply

It’s always more fun to be naughty. ; )

5. b003
    December 22, 2015 at 6:43 pm — Reply

Back in time, invest in Apple and Microsoft then I can afford to be nice.

6. December 23, 2015 at 6:54 am — Reply

…Ha? Would I rather time travel like a schmuck or go seek alt dimensions like a champ, and my options are “Naughty” or “Nice”? Steven, you feeling okay? Do you have a temperature or something? Maybe you need to lie down?

Joking about oddities aside, I’ll side with Rob and Ket on this one. They’re always working overtime to make sure the Critical Crew stays together, and tend to mediate… plus, they were the first to act against a certain someone’s crap. So I’ll take inspiration from them and say NICE.

You heard me.

Nice. Ket sacrificed SO MUCH for that team, basically having to change deities when nobody else had the courage to do so, speaking out against crazy people who didn’t seem to understand that maybe they should WAIT to unleash unspeakable horrors from their cages until after they weren’t near a crowd of people only to be treated like the bad guy for something that was completely justified on his part (to say nothing of the stuff that came later)… And yet, after how badly he’s treated, still stays with them despite all of it and is easily the heart of that team.

• December 26, 2015 at 3:11 pm — Reply

After actually hearing the episode this was discussed in and getting the context for the question.. I’m gonna say I don’t really know if I’ve been naughty or nice this year. I want to lean towards nice, but… well, you never really can trust your own view on yourself, can you?