When it comes to robbing graves while seeking fortune and glory, two archeologists rise above all others – Lara Croft and Indiana Jones.  But when it comes to the actual job, one has to wonder if Lara’s constant gunfire, or Indiana’s constant screaming for Marion to shut her eyes, get in the way of the job.  If there are questions about their methods, then there must be a question about who is the better collector of rare artifacts?

Who is the better collector of rare artifacts? (Comment Here)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Thanks to Silvergray for submitting this week’s Poll of the Week!

1. Zar
    November 17, 2015 at 12:39 pm — Reply

That Lara Croft picture is weird looking. Her boobs aren’t THAT huge.

2. Nick S.
    November 17, 2015 at 8:41 pm — Reply

I hated to vote against Indy, but he gets stuff taken away from him way too often.

3. November 18, 2015 at 2:38 am — Reply

Indy for the win. He has a whip, makes fedoras look cool and punches Nazis in the face, all while finding fabulous antiquities. Not as hot as Lara Croft, though I suppose your mileage may vary on that as well.

4. Jason
    November 18, 2015 at 6:50 am — Reply

Ok, Indy wins, clearly. But regarding the last MSP that Lara destroys more than Indy. I’d have to refer you to the Last Crusade, where he literally destroyed a site of historical interest, (the templar’s tomb)
    In crystal Skull: he kills locals to raid and damage a crusader’s grave site.

Indy wins because he’s fallible , comedic, iconic and exciting.

5. Trevor
    November 18, 2015 at 7:38 pm — Reply

I haven’t played a lot of Tomb Raider, but from what I’ve seen Indiana Jones is on a whole ‘nother level. He exclusively works with items that were created by gods (or similarly powerful beings). All I remember from the one time I played Laura Croft is that she kept getting eaten by a T-Rex over and over again. While it’s possible my game was just broken, it’s still a pretty pathetic adventure.

6. Dan Langsdale
    November 19, 2015 at 11:04 am — Reply

Would it be wrong to write in Sydney Fox, Relic Hunter?

7. Jed Starkiller
    November 19, 2015 at 2:19 pm — Reply

Indy! He is so good he can trick the bad guys into using the artifact to kill themselves! Also he shot first. Right?

8. November 19, 2015 at 5:29 pm — Reply

I’m torn. I want to vote for the strong female protagonist, but Indiana Jones is my childhood hero. I vote for Indy, despite the fact that he almost always loses his quarry.

9. Mauther
    November 20, 2015 at 3:22 pm — Reply

I voted for Dr Henry Jones, Jr aka Indy as he’s the better archaeologist. Although he does lose a lot of stuff (fair point) he does eventually get it back. Once he get’s the item though, he puts it in a museum. Look online for a picture of Indy’s home. It’s floor to ceiling books. Look at Lara’s home, it’s wall to wall purloined artifacts.

10. Jeffrey Corbello
    November 22, 2015 at 2:53 pm — Reply

I like Indy better but Lara has collected way more artifacts.

11. November 22, 2015 at 6:02 pm — Reply