CHLegacyofGhostsBanner

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: The Dream Quills arrive, but are they friend or foe?

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

[signoff predefined=”PayPal Donation” icon=”icon-users”][/signoff]

Finally Friday for September 25 2015 - Fall TV Shows and more

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Best Fictional Chef Edition

1. Ricco
    September 27, 2015 at 11:01 am — Reply

No Wilson joke? Matthew, how did you miss it?!

• September 27, 2015 at 12:31 pm — Reply

I’m trying to be good this season… :)

• Ricco
        September 29, 2015 at 11:07 am — Reply

Oh you know Rodrigo only says stuff like “cut it out”, “I swear I’ll kill you all” and so on to tease.

He loves it when people make references in his games!

• September 28, 2015 at 8:35 am — Reply

I was thinking “There are those who call me … Tim?”

2. Lee Brown
    September 27, 2015 at 12:41 pm — Reply

Ket trying to get control of his bird: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=13&v=sqrg_VCPgAQ ;)

3. Double E
    September 27, 2015 at 2:20 pm — Reply

It wasn’t a rock. It was a rock lobster! Er… porcupine.

4. chillidawg72
    September 27, 2015 at 4:19 pm — Reply

Five rings? By your powers combined…

5. October 1, 2015 at 8:33 am — Reply

I loved the creativity of Rodrigo here in delivering the ring loot – what a great idea, and what beautiful statements the council made for each character. It really helped the listeners get a grasp of Sekhar and Little Sparkle more, too~

Matthew, if you see this I was just wondering – have you gotten a grasp of Sekhar’s character yet (well, by the point of this episode)? I can’t tell if you’re still finding him, or if you have and I just haven’t realised it because he’s just so different from Torq! XD; Which isn’t a bad thing, I was just wondering!

(And oooh, better get cracking on some fanart for one of my favourite podcasts ever!)