Rumors lead to moral questions. Moral questions lead to fighting. Fighting leads to the dark side. This week on Zach on Film, we talk the legal and moral issue of digital doubles.
Zach on Film subreddit: www.reddit.com/r/zachonfilm
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via iTunes
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Zach on Film is on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers VIP. It will help ensure Zach on Film continues far into the future!
Articles Referenced in This Week’s Episode
- Using the Name or Likeness of Another
- Right of Publicity
- The Rise of the Digital Actor
- The Fast and Furious Legal Conundrum: Who Owns a Dead Actor’s Image
- Rogue One Ultra Wide
- Jurassic World 44 million in IMAX
A big Thank You goes out to everyone who downloads, subscribes, listens, and supports this show. We really appreciate you taking the time to listen to our ramblings each week. Tell your friends about the podcast, get them to subscribe and, be sure to visit the Major Spoilers site.[signoff predefined=”PayPal Donation” icon=”icon-flag”][/signoff]