Top Five famous people we would add to our Dungeons and Dragons group

Top Five is a show where the hosts categorize, rank, compare, and stratify everything… from cars to gadgets to people and movies. From stuff that is hot, and things that are not nearly as interesting – it’s Top Five.

You have been listening to our gaming adventures over the last couple of years, and you have gotten used to hearing our voices, but if we could play Dungeons and Dragons with famous people, we can certainly pick five to have fun with.

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

1. Carl Sagan

• Kaycee
      August 27, 2015 at 11:49 am — Reply

And I wouldn’t mind playing in a game run by Richard Adams or George Orwell <3

2. TorontoFrog
    August 27, 2015 at 2:28 pm — Reply

Being a DM since… well a long long time ago, I really dig that question!

5 – Matthew Peterson! Hey, famous can be 80 persons internet famous! I love the versatility of his roleplay in Critical Hit.
    4 – Wil Wheaton. Other non surprising choice. Wil was great in the Penny Arcade games and I love his show Table Top.
    3 – Georges R. R. Martin. To make his PC die horribly after a long session. Or have weird sexual intercourse.
    2- Jim Parsons. I’d love Sheldon to play a big dumb barbarian!
    1- Tina Fey. No reasons other that I’m a total fan!!!

3. Karl G. Siewert
    August 30, 2015 at 1:51 pm — Reply

I’m guessing Rodrigo wasn’t aware that Bob Ross had a distinguished military career before he took up painting. http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=23260

4. Josh Hughes
    August 31, 2015 at 11:47 am — Reply

5. Adam Baldwin
    4. Tom Kratman
    3. John Ringo
    2. Micheal Z Williamson
    1. Larry Correia

Hell, the top 4 of them would make AWESOME DM’s, I know Larry plays tabletop RPGs, pretty sure Mike Adam and John have or would be open to it,

I think that would be an ultimate group, lots of crazy action and strategy would be guaranteed!!!

5. WitchRolina
    September 1, 2015 at 7:07 pm — Reply

5 – Nicola Tesla. It’d be very interesting to see his approach to the game, I think. Bonus points if he chooses to be an artificer.
    4 – JRR Tolkien. If nothing else, we get to see his impressions on how much influence his works have had on society and culture.
    3 – Jim Butcher. Come on, the guy who wrote Harry Mother F****ing Dresden has got to come up with something good!
    2 – James Marsters. Come one, the guy who voices Harry Mother F***ing Dresden has got have an amazing performance!
    1 – Rob Rasmussen. My favorite among the Critical Hit/Major Spoilers crew. I’d love to have a campaign with him, if nothing else for the experience of it. I think it’d be fun to see how our playstyles interact, and I think I could learn a lot from him as a person who prefers controllers as well.

Of the group, Jim Butcher get the GM spot. Nothing against Tolkien, but it’s 2015. At this point, it’s time to move on.