If you don’t know who FlailingWings is, then I’ll confess, I don’t know her real name either, but for the last couple of years, she has been entertaining me a great deal with her Critical Hit fan art.  With the new season of Rodrigo’s story underway, there is plenty of fodder for her pen.

From Critical Hit #309

Got a request on tumblr for this one, and since it was a fairly short clip I couldn’t resist.
I’m working on a much bigger project and it’s taking a while to finish so it’s nice to have something to upload.

Her take on Sapote left me laughing.

tumblr_nrcg64VSIY1t37j7jo1_500

You can follow FlailingWings on Tumblr, YouTube, and Deviant Art. if you want to see a lot of her Critical Hit work, definitely check out the Tumblr page.

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Ultimate Superhero Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny Part IV Edition

Wayne’s Comics Podcast #188: Classic Alan Grant

1. Starks Scraps
    August 1, 2015 at 2:54 pm — Reply

I hoped we would get one of these as soon as I heard this bit!

2. Marco
    August 1, 2015 at 6:45 pm — Reply

Aaaand bookmarked :D. So adorable.

3. PureChaosDI
    August 2, 2015 at 4:17 pm — Reply

so was this instead of an episode? because if so i am fine with this, the animated stuff is amazing!

4. Potatonaught
    August 3, 2015 at 10:57 am — Reply

Woo Wings! Thanks for all your hard work.

5. XantharTheFlame
    May 19, 2018 at 4:11 pm — Reply

Finally getting into Season 5 (took a long break from CH in the middle of the FATE game back in the day)… and this was one funny moment in a great episode.

I love these fan animations – so awesome. Especially the one back in the Sage Coast about the two fish mongers. Hilarious bit of improv by Rodrigo and very funny animation.

One thing that made me wonder though is why Orem said he’s never ridden a horse before – has he completely forgotten about Pretty Boy??!!

• May 20, 2018 at 9:04 am — Reply

We don’t talk about Pretty Boy.

• XantharTheFlame
        May 27, 2018 at 7:34 pm — Reply

No, of course not. My apologies for opening old wounds. ;-)