It has been a question the entire Internets has been asking since Saturday morning, “When will WB release the Suicide Squad trailer from Comic-Con?”

The answer, Dear Reader is now.

Looks even better than I imagined it would. Can’t wait to see how cray-cray this movie is going to get!

Part of me wonders if the release of this trailer was planned for today so Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice would have time to filter through the Internet and be the talk of all the morning and afternoon shows. That way, tomorrow and Wednesday, the talk on the morning and afternoon shows would be about Suicide Squad and the two movies wouldn’t conflict or take away from one another.

Or am I giving WB too much credit?

New Comic Releases for July 15, 2015

[Sneak Peek] Swords of Sorrow: Vampirella / Jennifer Blood #3

1. Tamara
    July 13, 2015 at 3:31 pm — Reply

That just looks. . . disturbing.

2. Andreas
    July 13, 2015 at 3:38 pm — Reply

I must say, that this is the comicbook movie Im looking most forward to.
    Atleast its something we havent seen before – jokes on me.

3. July 13, 2015 at 3:56 pm — Reply

I’m so excited. It looks like they nailed Amanda Waller, and I’m cool with Leto’s take on the Joker.

4. Ricco
    July 13, 2015 at 4:18 pm — Reply

If only Will Smith wasn’t in it…

• Andreas
      July 13, 2015 at 11:53 pm — Reply

Oh come on. We didn’t get any “you did NOT throw that bataran at me!” So there’s hope :)

5. Jeffrey Corbello
    July 13, 2015 at 4:24 pm — Reply

I was not looking forward to this movie at all until I saw this trailer. I am still on the fence but optimistic.