You can’t always drive the car you really want, and sometimes the car you have is a reflection of the person behind the wheel. Fortunately, you can change everyone’s perception of you, by turning your hunk-o-junk into a K.I.T.T. car.
The new Knight Rider K.I.T.T. USB Car Charger, not only plugs into your cigarette lighter (or are they calling it a power port these days), to allow you to charge your USB devices, it also plays 11 different noises from the Knight Rider television show… you know the good one, not the one from 2008. Oh what am I saying, that one was horrible as well…
- Light bars sync to audio which plays back noises and 11 different phrases from the TV show
- I am a Knight Industries 2000 with a thousand megabits of memory and a 1 nanosecond access time.
- I’m very pleased to meet you.
- Anything you can think of, I’m sure I can perform.
- My sensors are picking up some very strange vibrations.
- If you’ll permit me, I have a solution.
- May I suggest you put the car in the auto-cruise mode for safety’s sake.
- I fail to see the logic of that statement.
- I’m going to have to make a pit stop very shortly.
- If it weren’t for me you’d be walking.
- As a machine I believe I’m quite fortunate not to have your human dependency upon oxygen for your survival.
- Next time you want something handled in a specific way, please be sure to tell me ahead of time.
- Red LEDs provide the voicebox equalizer visuals
If you are trying to be like The Hoff, and want to change your image as the cool kid on the block, this $29.99 USB car charger is going to do the trick.
Also, you might want to start dressing like this on Friday evenings.