The CW upfront is over, and now we get to see the trailer for DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.

Time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter must assemble a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat to the planet…and to time itself. DC’s Legends of Tomorrow is coming soon to The CW.

Puella Magi Tart Magica: The Legend of "Jeanne D'Arc" Volume 1 Review

[Video] DC All Access takes a look at Geoff Johns new Batman and Riddler

1. Law
    May 14, 2015 at 1:30 pm — Reply

Wow!! that seems interesting. Hope it lasts. And I am so glad they brought back Canary.

2. May 14, 2015 at 1:52 pm — Reply

See Stephen, told you they were moving towards Atom’s shrinking powers!

• May 14, 2015 at 2:22 pm — Reply

On the Arrow finale last night, Palmer conducted “miniaturization test number 1”

3. Will
    May 14, 2015 at 2:04 pm — Reply

All I can say about my feelings is “cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool!”

4. StellarLeader
    May 14, 2015 at 3:09 pm — Reply

I agree with Will!

5. AceOfDymonds
    May 14, 2015 at 3:39 pm — Reply

At the end of Arrow S2 I was worried they were gonna kill of Lotz’s Sara/Canary to make room for Laurel to take up the mantel, and I was very relieved that I was wrong.

Then at the very start of S3 they went and killed her off anyway, and I was annoyed – I thought she was way too good a character to lose for that purpose.

Then I heard Lotz was going to be part of the spin off and I was worried Sara would be brought back to life – which seemed like a recipe for a really, really, dumb plot twist on Arrow (I loved the character, but when heroes start coming back from the dead it hurts the story more than it helps).

And now I saw her kicking ass as White Canary and I suddenly don’t give a crap how hokey or dumb it ends up being – I’m just be psyched that we’ll have her back in the Arrow-verse.

6. May 14, 2015 at 3:59 pm — Reply

This looks really exciting, count me in! We have really interesting team composition, Rip Hunter is cool idea (Booster, please?) and Atom finally shrinks. I think that Captain Cold is going to be awesome in this and Canary has the right actress for the job, she actually has physique and athletic body type like she could actually do martial arts on high level.

7. Arbor Day
    May 14, 2015 at 4:49 pm — Reply

Why not just call this show World’s Finest?

• May 15, 2015 at 11:20 am — Reply

Typically, the World’s Finest stories were Batman/Superman… DC did have a series called Legends back in the late 90s early 2000s that focused on single characters and showed why they were “the awesomes” so brand confusion may be part of the reason. There may also be a World’s Finest team-up movies coming in the next 10 years…

8. J
    May 15, 2015 at 8:47 am — Reply

YEAH!!! THE GOOD CANARY IS BACK ?? HELL YES, I’M IN!!!

9. DanI
    May 15, 2015 at 4:32 pm — Reply

All I can do is fangirly Sqweeeeeeeee.
    I Love this idea.

10. May 16, 2015 at 6:40 am — Reply

Thank God they found something to do with Caty Lotz. I so wanted her to stay on Arrow and Laurel to get killed off, but I doubt that was (contractually) ever in the cards.