moderncitysmll

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: BIFF! BAM! POW! (and that’s just from Professor Disaster King)

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

NOTE: THERE ARE NO SCREEN CAPS FROM THIS EPISODE.

[Movies] Jared Leto's Joker is revealed

Robert A. Heinlein’s Citizen of the Galaxy #3 of 3 Review

1. Andreas
    April 26, 2015 at 12:26 pm — Reply

Great great fun as allways. Love modern City and all that goes on there.
    Watch out zombiegaters!

• Andreas
      April 26, 2015 at 12:39 pm — Reply

Stephen would be the perfect politician.
      “Sorry, i have no recollection of any of that.”

2. Henry
    April 26, 2015 at 8:13 pm — Reply

I’m absolutely loving the Modern City series. I feel like it’s really playing up to your skills as Story Tellers.

I do have a question. I’ve never played Fate, so this may just be my inexperience, but it seems like your character aspects are only briefly touched upon. I don’t think Brian has compelled any aspects and the Fate points have been used rarely by the characters. Is this typical for Fate or is just how this particular play session is going?

Anyway, keep up the good work and keep the City safe from disaster! Either from the villains or caused by our heroes.

• April 26, 2015 at 9:21 pm — Reply

Seems to be the prerogative of the game master… we touch on this in a couple of weeks.

3. Robotguy
    April 27, 2015 at 11:32 am — Reply

This modern/superhero stuff just doesn’t do it for me, but I’m glad you guys are having fun. Any hints on when Rodrigo’s campaign will return?

4. joegoat
    May 3, 2015 at 10:20 am — Reply

Rob said at 14.58 “I’m gonna duck under what their line of fire would be…”

**what I heard**