20th Century Fox and Marvel have released a new full-length trailer for the upcoming Fantastic Four movie.

Fantastic Four | Official Trailer: FANTASTIC FOUR, a contemporary re-imagining of Marvel’s original and longest-running superhero team, centers on four young outsiders who teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways. Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their daunting new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy.

In Theaters – August 7, 2015

Greg Rucka and Marco Checchetto take on Shattered Empire #1

SNEAK PEEK: Miami Vice: Remix #2

1. Stark's Scraps
    April 19, 2015 at 3:14 pm — Reply

Absolutely

2. April 19, 2015 at 3:18 pm — Reply

Awesome. Did not realize the actor who plays Freddy from House of Cards was in this. Hopefully that show and this turns into more work for him.

And am I wrong or does this trailer tell us that Sue is the adapted one in the Storm family. If that is true, all of our discussion surrounding the announcement of Michael B Jordan playing Johnny makes us seem utterly silly by not looking at it from all angles.

• April 19, 2015 at 4:01 pm — Reply

I was thinking the same thing. I’d like to think that I have an open mind about things, but I’ll admit I immediately thought that Johnny would be the adopted one. Also, has it been confirmed that one of the Storm siblings is actually adopted? I suppose it doesn’t matter.

The trailer looks good. I like the idea that it’s not space travel but inter-dimensional travel that gives them their powers. Having the existence of multiple dimensions gives them opportunities.

3. Kirby
    April 19, 2015 at 4:52 pm — Reply

I think this trailer does a better job of giving off more of a Fantastic Four vibe, definitely a different take though. Not necessarily a bad thing, just give us at least one “Clobbering Time” in a non-dismissive manor. Don’t know if I’ll go to theaters to see it, but I’ll give it a chance on HBO in a year or two.

4. April 20, 2015 at 5:45 am — Reply

I have to say, no interest in this film based on the first trailer and interviews of people involved in production. Eveything seemed like they are steering away from Fantastic Four that I know as much as possible. Until now, that is. I liked what I saw here, this was waaaay better than the first trailer. Seeing Dr. Doom in green hood and metal face plate also alleviated my concerns about his character too.

5. b003
    April 20, 2015 at 8:15 pm — Reply

Looking slick and actually being good totally different. Meh I (anyone) could do better.