moderncitysmll

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: Time to follow the clues!

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

James Bruton is at it again, this time building BB-8

Bloodshot Reborn #1 Review

1. Michael Sparkman
    April 18, 2015 at 11:09 pm — Reply

Awesome! I can’t wait for next week’s episode. I hope you have as much fun playing as I do listening. Thank you.

2. April 20, 2015 at 1:21 am — Reply

I am completely torn right now regarding Critical Hit.

On one hand, I really can’t wait to get back to the Torqletones, on the other hand I really don’t want Modern City to end.

If only we could clone everyone involved and keep both podcasts going simultaneously.

3. Jorge Cortez
    April 22, 2015 at 4:01 am — Reply

clearly Rumble Bee’s phone is made of wood. Doc Feedback’s harmonic’s don’t do wood. keep up the laughs guys it’s good stuff!

4. Nat
    April 22, 2015 at 9:15 am — Reply

If this were actual comics, I’d demand to see the Spin off adventures of Jimmy and Paul.

5. GStefan
    May 3, 2015 at 1:22 am — Reply

When is that bum PDK going to get a job and his own place to live?

6. Chase
    May 19, 2015 at 9:35 am — Reply

I’m surprised none of the other heroes said anything about Rumblebee’s use of violence to get information