Green River Killer gets paperback release in October

This feels like Star Wars

2. StellarLeader
    April 16, 2015 at 1:55 pm — Reply

OK. NOW I’m excited.
    Is it Christmas yet?

3. April 16, 2015 at 2:01 pm — Reply

I promised myself I wouldn’t get my hopes up for this movie.
    Well that’s down the drain.

4. Rob
    April 16, 2015 at 2:16 pm — Reply

I feel a great disturbance in the force, as if a million cynical blog posts cried out and were suddenly silenced.

Can we just skip summer this year and go straight to December?

• Alisha
      April 16, 2015 at 2:29 pm — Reply

I’m already cleaning out my freezer to try to put myself into suspended animation.

5. Alisha
    April 16, 2015 at 2:28 pm — Reply

I like this one better than the first teaser.

For some odd reason, though, the downed ship in the sand made me think of the wrecked ship turned into a club in Mos Eisley that was a base for Lady Valerian in the old MMO Star Wars Galaxies.

• Rob
      April 16, 2015 at 2:38 pm — Reply

It does make me wonder if they’ll be a Dark Empires moment where we see someone use the force to pull it out of the sky.

6. Malone_hasco
    April 16, 2015 at 3:14 pm — Reply

Looked and sounded very much like my Star Wars, I like it.

7. April 16, 2015 at 4:10 pm — Reply

Am I the only one who is completely underwhelmed by the new Star Wars teaser? They took a line from RotJ, stretched it out to give it more gravitas, and then added another line to it.

Then they showed tiny clips of things blowing up, John Boyega out of breath (seriously the guy needs to get in shape; we’ve seen five different clips of him, and he’s gasping for breath and sweating in all of them except for the one where he’s running and flinching while his co-star doesn’t even react to the explosion behind them), and lots of storm troopers.

The only part that got a reaction other than “meh” from me was the very last clip.

8. J
    April 17, 2015 at 8:01 am — Reply

Can’t wait to see these new Tie Fighters and x-Wings in the miniatures game.

9. Bryan
    April 17, 2015 at 11:17 am — Reply

Looks SERIOUSLY better than those awful prequels.

10. Frederick, aka Darth Macho
    April 17, 2015 at 1:49 pm — Reply

The trailer made me feel like a 6-year old boy again! I can’t wait to take my kids to see it.