moderncitysmll

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: The team tracks down ghosts and you won’t believe what happens next!

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

NOTE: FATE character sheets are now available at members.majorspoilers.com.

[WonderCon] Molly Danger returns in Kickstarter campaign

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: The Dark Mirror Edition

1. April 5, 2015 at 8:15 am — Reply

Best parts of Modern City are definitely character interaction and hilarious conversations!

2. Frederick, aka Darth Macho
    April 5, 2015 at 9:20 am — Reply

I’m loving Modern City, but I also miss Orem, Torq, Randus, Ket, and Trelle! Any idea when we’ll hear from them again? Oh no, I just remembered that Trelle won’t be returning, and that Torq might not be either! Whaaaa!

Thanks for the podcast. These Modern City episodes are going to help get me through work tonight. I’m going to start from the first one and listen through the new episode! Repeatability is what makes the Critical Hit podcast so great. I just revisited Episode 239: Boomp Boomp this weekend, and it was as funny as the first time! Happy Easter.

3. Steffan Dueling
    April 5, 2015 at 4:50 pm — Reply

These episodes of Modern City are amazing. While I’ll second Frederick’s sentiments on missing the CH gang, I can tell you guys are having a lot of fun with this game as well. There seems to be new life coming from your dialogue, interactions, and general mood as you play – which is refreshing to hear. I know there’s a lot going on and time/resources may not always be on your side, but is there any chance Modern City (or even just Fate games in general) could become another staple in the MS lineup?

4. April 5, 2015 at 10:01 pm — Reply

Loving Modern City and all that happens with it!

5. Glenn
    April 11, 2015 at 2:17 am — Reply

I really miss hearing D&D content. Not a fan of Modern Cit at all. I hope to see a change soon.

• April 11, 2015 at 10:44 am — Reply

Sorry you don’t like it Glenn… to each his own.

• Glenn
        May 29, 2015 at 4:49 am — Reply

Your reply has been haunting me for a few months now. My reasoning is simple…..I listen to Critical Hit – A D&D Podcast for the D&D content that has turned into non D&D content. This is truly where my disappointment lies.

6. Mutedhorn
    April 12, 2015 at 7:09 pm — Reply

Hey where are the screenshots at referenced in the episode. Would be great to see the interface you are looking at.

7. April 13, 2015 at 12:09 pm — Reply

Ordered a starter kit from Harry’s because of this show. Cant wait to try it out. I’m also loving the interactions between these characters, and more than a few times have laughed out loud from the dialog.

Also, we see the crazy antics of Rodrigo when he’s not the one having to wrangle everyone.