I’m sure we would all love to visit the Baxter Building, or spend your vacation time on the JLA satellite, but what about owning some of the most popular properties? Silvergray sent us that question to ponder this week.

Which property would you like to own?(Comment Here)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

SNEAK PEEK: Turok: Dinosaur Hunter #11

VIZ Media announces the return of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

1. Doctor Dinosaur
    January 27, 2015 at 11:35 am — Reply

I’m fairly certain the JLA satellite has everything all of the other options have, as well as a teleporter.
    Space station all the way, all this and Gargantua 2.

• Kirby
      January 27, 2015 at 11:37 am — Reply

Same, and plus it’s probably gotten attacked the least. Plus JLU had a holo deck.

2. Alisha
    January 27, 2015 at 12:09 pm — Reply

JLA satellite, preferably that from the late 90’s JLA or from the animated JL/JLU series. I’d also invite all my friends (both online and RL friends) to come stay there with me and have one long party until the place either explodes or crashes to Earth. It’ll be one heck of a weekend!

3. Russell Catt
    January 27, 2015 at 12:25 pm — Reply

Baxter Building!
    Downtown New York real estate? Yes, please!

4. Clubberlang6
    January 27, 2015 at 12:31 pm — Reply

i picked the jla satellite. Living above earth sounds cool!

5. litanyofthieves
    January 27, 2015 at 1:38 pm — Reply

The Jean Grey School for Higher Learning, which is what the original Xavier Institute is now. I’d take all the stuff Beast built and become the biggest silicon valley mogul EVER.

6. Rob
    January 27, 2015 at 1:46 pm — Reply

Wayne Manor – big house, bat cave, away from the city for peace and quiet, How many Nerd Rooms of Doom can it hold?

7. Lemmy Caution
    January 27, 2015 at 2:05 pm — Reply

I voted for the X-Mansion.

Danger Room… (hands up) “Done!”

8. HipHopHead
    January 27, 2015 at 2:08 pm — Reply

This was a good question, my vote went to X Mansion/Xavier Institute. (1407 Graymalkin Lane, Salem Center (part of the town of North Salem), located in the very northeast corner of Westchester County, New York)

It is all about location, I don’t want to worry about freezing – no Fortress of Solitude

I want to breath in case of emergency – no JLA Tower

NYC is going to flood (see Marvel’s Ultimatum) – No Avengers Tower or Baxter Building

“Green Acres” is the place for me

does anyone know where Gotham City is located or Wayne Manor? anywho…too much like NYC

9. January 27, 2015 at 2:23 pm — Reply

As much as I don’t like Batman, Wayne Manor is pretty much a dream residence for me. Classy, old world English design with lots of old books and art. Plenty of secret passages and access to a hidden cave. Yea, pretty much a dream come true. Perfect for a guy like me who loves things like fountain pens and old books.

JLA Tower, I like to be able to park my car in the garage.

I am not sure my cats would do well in the fortress of solitude and my wife hates the cold.

Avengers Tower and the Baxter Building is just to new, to steel, to….boring?

Xavier Institute is a close second, but its a little rural for my tastes, I would like a little more proximity to a safe, thriving and cultural city like Gotham. “insert tongue in cheek.”

10. Mark
    January 27, 2015 at 3:04 pm — Reply

Wayne Manor for me. It’s roomy, there’s no noisy neighbors, and it’s got a cave full of rad super computers. And, as far as I know, it doesn’t get attacked by super villains every other day. :)

11. Cody
    January 27, 2015 at 6:16 pm — Reply

Gotta go with the JLA satellite with the ability to teleport where I need to go anywhere in the world. Xavier mansion was a close second with the danger room a X-jet.

12. Don Lunak
    January 27, 2015 at 6:39 pm — Reply

JLA satellite for the win. Bean me up, Aztek!

13. Shedon Silver
    January 27, 2015 at 6:44 pm — Reply

I picked Wayne manor. I would have picked the Satellite, but there is no way for me to get up there!

14. Jason Inman
    January 27, 2015 at 8:02 pm — Reply

The JLA Watchtower! Hands down! I have to imagine that it has the DC version of a holodeck. Which essentially makes it all the choices above, combined! It’s the ultimate nerd’s dream. With the world’s largest swimming pool! Thanks for that, Aquaman!

15. Mike Estep
    January 28, 2015 at 8:08 am — Reply

JLA Watchtower all the way. Holodeck, and you are in SPACE, and that is pretty cool.

16. Justin
    January 28, 2015 at 2:26 pm — Reply

Definitely JLA satellite. I can teleport there from anywhere and it has a holodeck. Those are great for procrastinating till literally the last minute before you have to be at work and always having something awesome to entertain yourself with.

Also imagine how easy it would be to teach your kids that its all one world and we have to get along with each-other when you can open a window screen and SHOW them it is really 1 small world.

17. sydness
    January 31, 2015 at 11:31 am — Reply

I picked Wayne Manor because it has been blown up the least, excepting perhaps the satellite which was discarded due to the potential of disaster outweighing the benefits (The vacuum of space isn’t very forgiving). I may also be leaning towards the Manor because I hope it comes with the cars.