Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

SNEAK PEEK: Sons of Anarchy #17

SNEAK PEEK: In Search of Lost Dragons

1. January 20, 2015 at 11:58 am — Reply

Whose costume will more likely lead to arrest for being worn on the street? Hawkman

2. Doctor Dinosaur
    January 20, 2015 at 12:41 pm — Reply

Whose costume will more likely lead to arrest for being carried in the street? Hawkeye.

He’s got a live weapon.

3. January 20, 2015 at 1:29 pm — Reply

I voted for Hawkeye. Hawkman’s history consists of several different people and a convoluted power set based upon the oddball ninth metal. I prefer heroes with minor powers or none and all and I like heroes that’s background has stayed consistent through their runs. Plus I enjoy that Hawkeye is deaf and that it has been brought up several times through the years.

4. Kaptaran
    January 20, 2015 at 2:22 pm — Reply

I can’t remember which 0f Hawkman’s origins is the real one (for the moment), so Hawkeye is my favorite hawkguy.

5. Handsome Rob
    January 20, 2015 at 2:38 pm — Reply

HAWKEYE is the best Hawkguy because he has the one power that matters: Persistence. Sure being some alien helps, but being good at arrows and boats, those are practical skills. Clint’s willingness to keep tackling a problem even when it seems like a lost cause goes a long way. Also Hawkeye is literally two people Clint and Kate and Kate’s stubbornness is a super power at this point.

• HipHopHead
      January 21, 2015 at 2:43 pm — Reply

YEAH!!!!

Is it my poor fading eyes or does Hawkeye’s bow look to be longer than he is tall?

I voted for the Clint Barton.

6. Russell Catt
    January 20, 2015 at 3:00 pm — Reply

A few years back, I would have voted Hawkman.
    Thanks to Matt Fraction”s excellent story, it’s Hawkguy all the way!

7. Alisha
    January 20, 2015 at 3:42 pm — Reply

I chose Hawkman. I don’t know why, maybe because I like wings. Wings, much like a bow tie and a fez, are cool.

8. Ross Bagley
    January 20, 2015 at 6:20 pm — Reply

and why are these two being compared. they have nothing in common except the name “hawk”

• January 20, 2015 at 11:08 pm — Reply

That is part of the joy of this week’s poll of the week – you find the connection, then you weigh in on your answer ;) Who would win in a fight? Who is the snappier dresser? Who has the more powerful weapon? Who looks better with a cowl?

9. Gatologic
    January 20, 2015 at 8:44 pm — Reply

I feel like Hawkeye would be a cooler dad.

10. Rolina Eldis
    January 21, 2015 at 6:09 pm — Reply

Is public comments locked to members until after the podcast airs or something? I tried to give my reasons for my vote, but the site kept telling me that the page didn’t exist.

11. Dan
    January 22, 2015 at 9:49 am — Reply

Which has the biggest set of wings? lol

12. Scott
    January 23, 2015 at 10:45 pm — Reply

I only picked Hawkman because I had a crush on Hawkgirl from the Justice League cartoon

13. January 25, 2015 at 2:01 pm — Reply

If tower defense games have taught me anything, it’s that archers beat flying troops all day. Hawkeye.