There are a lot of great movies coming out in 2015, and though we know what movies are high on our radar, there are questions as to what movies you are most interested in seeing.  Once again, we dive deep into the bucket to ponder why Milk Duds taste so good on buttery popcon, as we ask the all important theater going questions.

Which movie are you most looking forward to seeing? (Comment Here)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

SNEAK PEEK: Hexed #6

SNEAK PEEK: Alice Cooper #5

1. Michael
    January 13, 2015 at 11:32 am — Reply

Definitely Ant-Man. Again, I’m planning on seeing both films, but I feel like I know what I’m in for with Jurassic World: dinosaurs terrorizing people. Ant-Man is still up in the air for me, and I’m excited to see what they do with the “heist” genre!

2. January 13, 2015 at 12:10 pm — Reply

My instinct is to favour a new story over the fourth entry of a series
    Go, Ant Man!

3. Nancy R
    January 13, 2015 at 12:27 pm — Reply

I have to go with Jurassic World. Starlord fighting/riding raptors? You can’t really go wrong.

4. Ingrid
    January 13, 2015 at 12:29 pm — Reply

Ant-Man! This would be a new story and a lot of potential for interesting situations and special effects for things we haven’t seen much recently. I’m okay with, “RAWR… Dinosaurs attack!” but I can’t see there’s a lot new or interesting to add to that story.

5. Alisha
    January 13, 2015 at 12:32 pm — Reply

Ant Man. I actually enjoyed the Jurassic Park novels over the movies by far (though the first movie was pretty fun). Right now my sole interest in Jurassic World is the LEGO sets.

6. TheGreatNateO
    January 13, 2015 at 1:26 pm — Reply

I voted Ant-Man, Ever since that sizzle trailer I have been hooked on seeing this movie. Jurassic World looks like a rehash of the old and them trying to get the movie in line with the books. FYI they extinct for a reason, stop making them pets. But I would totally take a Stegosaurus if they make me one!

7. andreas
    January 13, 2015 at 4:58 pm — Reply

Im not super exited for any of the the two – but I’m definitely maybe going to see Ant Man.

8. Kirby
    January 13, 2015 at 7:07 pm — Reply

I’m going to give Jurassic World some love in hopes of seeing an Anklyosauras.

• Alisha
      January 14, 2015 at 9:24 am — Reply

I’ll admit that would be awesome.

9. Derrick
    January 16, 2015 at 12:40 am — Reply

Jurassic World for sure. I was honestly underwhelmed by the Ant Man trailer and Jurassic World looks like it will be a great twist on the premise of the original.