Yes, that is hardcore legend Mick Foley as Santa Claus.  You’re welcome.

As someone who follows at least part of multiple holiday traditions, the month of December is kind of a blur for me, but it’s always nice to get a moment to relax and breathe.  Here’s hoping that all the Faithful Spoilerites got to give as much as they needed and maybe even got a nice gift or two, and that even those who can’t be with their people get at least some sort of celebratoriness today.  I remember having to work on Christmas Day not so long ago, so my special high-fives go out to any and all of y’all who are in the trenches today, leading us to today’s partridge-in-a-pear-tree query…

The MS-QOTD (pronounced, as always, “misquoted”) is probably going through airport security right now, presuming you’re reading this on December 25th, anyway, asking: Did you get (or give) anything wonderful this year?

Matthew Peterson

Matthew Peterson

And a nice red uniform.

Top Five Express: Top 5 Rock N Roll Songs about Rock N Roll

LEGO Ideas #21110 - Research Institute - Major Spoilers LEGO Build

1. Stark's Scraps
    December 25, 2014 at 11:39 am — Reply

I designed a Sharknado lego set for my special lady. It was a pretty big hit

2. Alisha
    December 25, 2014 at 11:52 am — Reply

I made custom capes, cloaks and a few Jedi robes for my friends kids that they all loved. I know that a few of them haven’t taken them off since they opened them. Not super expensive or anything, but I personalized them to each kid.

Best gift I got was a custom necklace my teenage goddaughter had made for us. It is like those yin-yang half necklaces where you and someone else each get half, but instead of a yin-yang pendant, it is the Seal of Rassilon from Doctor Who.

3. December 25, 2014 at 12:00 pm — Reply

I’ve not yet had a chance to look back things, since my grandma passed away december 7th and my family has been in a little crisis mode. Funeral is 27th, after that I think things return more or less normal, so maybe thats wonderful in its own way. To be able to return to normal and move on.

4. TheGreatNateO
    December 25, 2014 at 12:09 pm — Reply

The kids got what they wanted and needed. Wife is happy with her gifts. I got some Major Spoilers store stuff and a neat book with Doctor Who “Wise Words”

5. Greg
    December 25, 2014 at 1:10 pm — Reply

My wife gets a guaranteed foot rub once a week. Overcoming an obssessive compulsive dislike and disgust of feet and this is really is a huge breakthrough for me,

6. Mark
    December 25, 2014 at 1:31 pm — Reply

I got one of my grand-nephews a knife, and he liked that pretty well. I got a pretty rad set of sketch pencils from my sister. :)

7. Kirby
    December 25, 2014 at 5:39 pm — Reply

I painted a nice pine tree in winter for my mom. Got my dad the sports-themed license plates he wanted. Got the rest of the family some nice gifts as well. I received a nice shaving kit & some trades I’d been wanting to read.

8. Daniel Mann
    December 25, 2014 at 7:58 pm — Reply

Got both Machi Koro and Tokaido. And gave the mini me an ankidrive.