We’ve been turning the spotlight on DC Comics television properties these last couple of weeks, and to be fair, we probably should see what Marvel is doing on the small screen.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 - Yay or Nay? (comment here)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

SNEAK PEEK: The Amazing World of Gumball #3

SNEAK PEEK: Evil Empire #6

1. Matt Goins
    October 14, 2014 at 11:28 am — Reply

I say YAY. This season has started off very strong – the only problem I have is that there are a number of characters that they are trying to follow / establish throughout the episodes.

Otherwise, I’m definitely in for this season so far.

2. October 14, 2014 at 11:37 am — Reply

Can’t say. Unfortunately, I’ve gone to watch the season 2 episodes via On Demand only for there to be no captions, so I can’t follow the story.

3. Kiester
    October 14, 2014 at 11:39 am — Reply

Watching this season you can see how much last season was held back by the movie release timeline, particularly the big changes that came from “winter soldier.” Everything has really gelled with the existing characters, and the new introductions are strong well rounded characters. Hopefully they will be able to continue putting out a quality show as they come up against this years MCU movie releases.

4. ryan roeger
    October 14, 2014 at 11:54 am — Reply

I have to say yay. After what happened at the end of last season/in winter soldier has given them the ability to disconnect from the big screen side a bit and start from the ground up as a new covert shield agency. I find it exciting to see them build on this idea and hope that they continue to flesh out the characters from season 1 and the new ones as well. I think if people enjoy the big screen marvel movies, this gives them a chance to watch whats happening in between the blockbusters.

5. October 14, 2014 at 12:10 pm — Reply

I think it’s very much improved from last year. Season 2 seems to have carved out an interesting place for each of the characters. In particular, I’m glad to see that Skye has developed into an interesting central character without overshadowing the rest of the team.

6. October 14, 2014 at 2:51 pm — Reply

Sorry but I won’t even give Season 2 a chance. The garbage they did in the first season just feels me with shame for watching it.

Stump that turns into a foot! GRRRR

7. Allen
    October 15, 2014 at 1:06 pm — Reply

They have actually made Ward interesting and the new additions to the team add new dynamics. Plus May! Hubba hubba hubba. And BTW she and I are almost the same age.