Dynamite Entertainment continues to expand its digital presence with its latest Digital Comic bundle, offering 50 of its biggest comic books for a special anniversary price of $19.93 to celebrate the founding year of its parent company, Dynamic Forces. This limited time Mega Bundle is available on Dynamite.com/digital from now until October 1st, 2014. With 10% of each sale going to The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund as Dynamite’s ten-year anniversary celebration rolls on, fans not only have the opportunity to reward themselves with a great offer, but also to support such a worthy cause.
The fifty comics included in this latest bundle include work from such high-profile creators as Gail Simone, Alex Ross, Mark Waid, Bill Willingham, Phil Hester, Kurt Busiek, Jeff Parker, and more. Ranging from award-winning covers to fan-favorite best-sellers, these are the comics no Dynamite fan should be without. The full list includes:
- Kevin Smith’s Green Hornet #2 by Kevin Smith and Jonathan Lau
- Red Sonja #3 – 4 by Gail Simone and Walter Geovanni
- Legenderry #2 – 3 by Bill Willingham and Sergio Fernandez Davila
- Kevin Smith’s Bionic Man #1 – 3 by Kevin Smith, Phil Hester, and Jonathan Lau
- Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files: War Cry #2 – 3 by Jim Butcher and Mark Powers
- Codename Action #1 – 2 by Chris Roberson and Johnathan Lau
- Dark Shadows #1 – 3 by Stuart Manning and Aaron Campbell
- Kirby Genesis #0 – 1 by Kurt Busiek and Alex Ross
- The Owl #1 by J.T. Krul and Heubert Khan Michael
- Peter Cannon, Thunderbolt #1 – 5 by Steve Darnall, Alex Ross, and Jonathan Lau
- Battlestar Galactica: Zarek #1 – 4 by Brandon Jerwa, and Adriano Batista w/Aries Mendosa
- Flash Gordon (2013) #1 – 7 by Jeff Parker and Evan Shaner
- Jungle Girl #2 – 3 by Frank Cho
- Vampirella #2 by Eric Trautmann
- Mocking Dead #2 by Fred Van Lente
- The Trial of Sherlock Holmes #3 – 5 by Leah Moore, John Reppion and Aaron Campbell
- Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time #4 – 6 by Chuck Dixon
- Chaos #2 – 3 by Tim Seeley and Mirka Andolfo, main cover by J. Scott Campbell
- Miss Fury #3 – 4 by Rob Williams
- Pathfinder #2 – 3 by Jim Zub
- American Flagg #3 – 4 by Howard Chaykin
“This set is our way of thanking our existing fans and rewarding them with a great package, as well as encouraging new fans to try our comics with such great creators at an introductory price. This is a truly special bundle of books as a nod to our parent company, Dynamic Forces,” said Dynamite Publisher and CEO Nick Barrucci. “This special price point is not only a great deal for fans, as it breaks down to less than forty cents a book, but it’s also a piece of history, and we’re all incredibly proud of it.”
This special anniversary Mega Bundle is only available for a limited time. It follows Dynamite’s addition of the Bitcoin payment system to the company’s DRM-Free digital store front, which at only a month old has already provided strong benefits to the overall comics market through consumer transition to printed material. More discount digital bundles are expected as Dynamite continues to celebrate its tenth anniversary as the home of some of the best-selling properties in the industry. Fans should keep their eyes open through Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram for more info as it becomes available.
“LIKE” DYNAMITE’S FACEBOOK PAGE TODAY!
Join the conversation on Dynamite Entertainment’s twitter page at http://twitter.com/DynamiteComics.
To find a comic shop near you, call 1-888-comicbook or visit http://www.comicshoplocator.com/.
For art and more information, please visit: http://www.dynamite.com/.
About Dynamite Entertainment:
Dynamite was founded in 2004 and is home to several best-selling comic book titles and properties, including The Boys, The Shadow, Red Sonja,Warlord of Mars, Bionic Man, A Game of Thrones, Bob’s Burgers, and more. Dynamite owns and controls an extensive library with over 3,000 characters (which includes the Harris Comics and Chaos Comics properties), such as Vampirella, Pantha, Evil Ernie, Smiley the Psychotic Button,Chastity, and Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt. In addition to their critically-acclaimed titles and bestselling comics, Dynamite works with some of the most high profile creators in comics and entertainment, including Kevin Smith, Alex Ross, Neil Gaiman, Andy Diggle, John Cassaday, Garth Ennis, Jae Lee, Marc Guggenheim, Mike Carey, Jim Krueger, Greg Pak, Brett Matthews, Matt Wagner, Gail Simone, Steve Niles, James Robinson, and a host of up-and-coming new talent. Dynamite is consistently ranked in the upper tiers of comic book publishers and several of their titles – including Alex Ross and Jim Krueger’s Project Superpowers – have debuted in the Top Ten lists produced by Diamond Comics Distributors. In 2005, Diamond awarded the company a GEM award for Best New Publisher and another GEM in 2006 for Comics Publisher of the Year (under 5%) and again in 2011. The company has also been nominated for and won several industry awards, including the prestigious Harvey and Eisner Awards.
All characters, names, logos, etc. are ™ and © their respective owners. Press release written by Kevin Pearl.