Think Geek has a cool snacking set for gamers that is sure to be a hit at your next gaming session – a D20 bowl set!
As long as you aren’t putting health food in this bowl, you won’t have an epic fail when your friends see their favorite snack food sitting a a giant D20.
- d20 Bowl Set (of Snacking) (+1)
- Bowls interlock to form full d20 when not in use – fun to display
- The 1 is on the bottom, so the only way to critically fail is when it’s empty
- Capacity: Top holds ~14 oz., bottom holds ~12 oz.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 5 3/4″ diameter; bowls are 3″ and 3 1/4″ tall x 5 3/4″ across
- Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
So… the bowl isn’t that big, and we all know gamers have big appetites when playing. Since the bowl is only $12.99, I suggest you buy one for each person at the table so everyone can enjoy their own personalized snack – even Chuck who wants to eat edamame instead of nachos. Stupid Chuck, always making everyone else look bad.