Munchkin is a dedicated deck card game by Steve Jackson Games, written by Steve Jackson and illustrated by John Kovalic, that has a humorous take on role-playing games.
This week, we play with the exculsive Warehouse 23 booster packs!
For the fifth year in a row, we’ve produced some extra, never-before-seen cards* you can add to your Munchkin games. This year, we have a staggering 22 cards — that’s two goblin dozens! (Goblins aren’t so good at math.) From our secret storage facility to your game, we present:
* Truth in advertising compels us to mention that Miss Moneybags also appeared in the 2013 booster. The reason is complicated and involves space-time warps, an especially blurry night at the government lab, and absolutely no errors** on our end whatsoever. If she’s worth killing once, she’s definitely worth killing twice, right?
** Would this face lie to you?
For Munchkin: Ass Hat, Berserk, Cowardly, Hireling: Apprentice, Parasite, Pigeon-Toad, The Quacken, Really Short Stilts, Role Reversal, Stag Party, Vicious Left Hook, and Wandering
For Munchkin Apocalypse: Ethereal Plane and Nuclear Vassal (counts as a Hireling in blended games)
For Munchkin Bites!: Head Waiter
For Munchkin Booty: Hull Breeches
For Munchkin Cthulhu: The Koala of Cthulhu
For The Good, the Bad, and the Munchkin: Horse Radish
For Munchkin Impossible: Miss Moneybags (again)
For Star Munchkin: Mr. Spork and Sidekick: Hologram
For Munchkin Zombies: Zoombies
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers VIP. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
Contact us at email@example.com
A big Thank You goes out to everyone who downloads, subscribes, listens, and supports this show. We really appreciate you taking the time to listen to our ramblings each week. Tell your friends about the podcast, get them to subscribe and, be sure to visit the Major Spoilers site and forums.