We are horrible people. This episode of Munchkin Land is EXPLICIT! DO NOT LISTEN IF YOU ARE OF THE SENSITIVE TYPE!

You’ve been warned, as we sit down to play Cards Against Humanity.

Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.

The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.

Direct Download

Marvel announces AXIS #1 launch party

Geek History Lesson #29: If We Controlled Doctor Who

1. August 26, 2014 at 12:18 pm — Reply

Loved this episode. But then again, I’m a horrible person too.

2. EricJude
    August 26, 2014 at 12:25 pm — Reply

Great game!

It was nice to see that everyone else uses the right answer the round before it’s best!

3. GeorgeDubya
    August 26, 2014 at 12:27 pm — Reply

I enjoy this game far more than is healthy… Ok, enjoying this game at all probably isn’t all that healthy.

Regardless, if your group of friends is the type that would be willing to play this game, it can lead to hours and hours of ridiculous fun.

4. stellarleader
    August 26, 2014 at 7:42 pm — Reply

I now want to buy and play this game! Does that make me a bad person?

5. Thorfinn
    August 26, 2014 at 10:04 pm — Reply

In addition to the declaimer provided, it would have been good to read off the disclaimer from South Park, changed just enough so you wouldn’t get sued.

6. Tim
    August 27, 2014 at 2:41 pm — Reply

Love this game, played it all the time at college. It’s at its best with 6 people with at least half who have no idea what what half the cards mean. Also, the more expansions, the better.

• Tim
      August 27, 2014 at 8:26 pm — Reply

… And when I mean expansions, I mean the official releases and not the crappy knock offs.

Also, this might be the first game you can play with Mathew on the show which just might be the best episode of this show ever. Just use this link:

7. August 28, 2014 at 10:07 am — Reply

This game was crass, rude, obscene and downright horrible.

Great job!

In all seriousness, I appreciate that you shared the game and your experiences. I have played CAH and while I enjoyed it, it is not something I would want to share with strangers. For those wondering, this episode just touched the surface of the horribleness that can happen in the game. I appreciate that you released this episode as I can imagine that there was some hesitation in doing so.

Absolutely loved that Stephen was channeling Gene Rayburn when reading the black cards, even if it probably went over the heads of the other players, or possibly most of the audience. It took me right back to the seventies. If only Rodrigo could have answered as Charles Nelson Reilley… :)

Would I want to listed to another episode of this? Probably not. This episode did a great job of showcasing the game, showing that it is absolutely hilarious when you are among friends, and that it has content that may be off-putting o inappropriate for some. If you were curious ,now you have a good look into the game without having to embarrass yourself in front of friends. With that accomplished, I have seen (heard) enough. Of course, that’s just my take. It would not offend me if there were more CAH episodes, but it is not something I would be excited about.

Thank you for sharing!

8. Zappa Jack Neeson
    August 29, 2014 at 10:07 am — Reply

Brings back memories.

My favorite win:

Black Card: Dad, Why is mommy crying?

My Answer: YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS!!!

9. J Michael T
    October 22, 2014 at 4:42 pm — Reply

Pro-tip: Do not. I repeat. Do not listen to this episode while on a plane. People will stare and wonder why you have tears streaming down your face. Hilarious!!

10. December 23, 2014 at 10:18 am — Reply

Step one: just placed my order for Card Against Humanity (via Major Spoilers Amazon link) and Munchkin Land Deluxe

11. Chase
    January 19, 2015 at 12:01 pm — Reply

A hilarious episode. I wouldn’t mind hearing more CAH games.