The summer is almost over, and the thought of back to school sales, the start of the holiday spending season, and the drudgery of what studios will be releasing in theaters between September and November has us done. Fortunately, Guardians of the Galaxy opens this weekend, and we are excited about seeing it!

Are you going to see Guardians of the Galaxy on opening weekend? (comment here)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

SNEAK PEEK: Regular Show #13

San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) 2014 Cosplay!

1. July 29, 2014 at 11:32 am — Reply

It’s very fitting that you chose the picture of a crying baby for the ‘No’ section of this poll. I’ll be taking care of my kid while my wife is out of town, so no opening weekend for me. One day he’ll be old enough to go, and that will be awesome.

2. July 29, 2014 at 11:45 am — Reply

You bet! Already have my ticket purchased for Friday, 9:30 a.m. regular screen showing. There will still be some crowds, but skipping 3D / IMAX will hopefully give me a comfortable viewing. Hoping it’s good enough to take my son to the next week!

3. Cody
    July 29, 2014 at 11:56 am — Reply

Nope closest theater is 45 minutes away and I don’t enjoy packed theaters so I’ll see it Wednesday after I pick up my comics.

4. Ingrid
    July 29, 2014 at 12:17 pm — Reply

Most likely not. I’m attending a dance workshop and performances this weekend and won’t have time for a movie too. But I’ll be trying to see it as soon as I can!

5. July 29, 2014 at 12:23 pm — Reply

I wish that I could, because it looks like it’ll be awesome

6. July 29, 2014 at 12:59 pm — Reply

Heck to the YA, You Bet! Going to take my son to the 3D/IMAX Thursday Night(Only so I can get that groovy poster)

7. Hirimno
    July 29, 2014 at 1:30 pm — Reply

I’m gonna see it next week with my step-dad. neither of us likes crowds so we’ll probably see it in the afternoon.

8. July 29, 2014 at 3:57 pm — Reply

Really want too, but it depends on what the wife plans for my birthday this weekend. I voted yes anyway.

• Loa
      July 30, 2014 at 5:13 am — Reply

Happy Birthday!

9. Cat Halo
    July 29, 2014 at 3:58 pm — Reply

Hells yes. Got my ticket booked for Thurs (it opens here a day earlier than with you guys)

10. July 29, 2014 at 11:29 pm — Reply

No, but not for lack of wanting. With all my bills (medication costs, hospital/doctor bills, normal bills and that pesky need to eat food to survive), I just cannot justify the costs of going to the movies except on very, very rare occasions. Even the cheap early showings on weekends are outside my justifiable cost range. Unless someone decides pay my entrance for me, I’ll most likely be waiting for the DVD.

11. Scale Enlie
    July 30, 2014 at 3:36 am — Reply

Undomesticated equines could not transport me in the opposite direction.

• July 30, 2014 at 6:07 pm — Reply

For some reason that statement made me visualize horse aliens behind the controls of Starfleet transporters unable to get a lock on your location.

• Scale Enlie
        July 31, 2014 at 7:15 am — Reply

And now… I’m gonna have nightmares.

12. JoeM
    July 31, 2014 at 9:33 am — Reply

Unless plans change, it ain’t gonna happen. I gots me a 5-year-old and baby sitters is just plain too expensive. I want to though.