With the Guardians of the Galaxy just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about who you want to dress up for your frightful festivities. Two particularly creepy costumes are those with the masks for Rocket Raccoon and Groot.

Which costume are you MOST LIKELY to wear this year? (comment here)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

SNEAK PEEK: Littlest Pet Shop #3

SNEAK PEEK: Translucid #4

1. July 15, 2014 at 11:31 am — Reply

I’d rather be the Raccoon since i like to talk to my buddies in complete sentences and a wide variety of words.

2. Kirby
    July 15, 2014 at 11:35 am — Reply

Rocket so should I be stretching Halloween over a weekend, I can use the mask to complete my Shirt Tales costume.

3. July 15, 2014 at 11:39 am — Reply

People seem more likely to have sex with Bradley Cooper and people in animal costumes, so Rocket Raccoon was a no-brainer.

4. GeorgeDubya
    July 15, 2014 at 11:48 am — Reply

If I had to choose from the two, I’d pick Groot because I think it would be a LOT of fun to only speak a single sentence the entire night. A real test of my acting abilities.

5. July 15, 2014 at 11:53 am — Reply

I would most likely wear Groot, because I’m a Lover not a Fighter. He looks so happy and peaceful. Then I can go out and do the live version of “The Giving Tree”!

6. July 15, 2014 at 11:53 am — Reply

Groot looks creepy as heck. The lower half of his face looks like the Baby from the Dinosaurs sitcom.

7. July 15, 2014 at 12:36 pm — Reply

Ladies are looking for Groot in the Streets and Rocket Raccon in the Sheets. My Vote goes to Rocket Raccon.

8. Russ Catt
    July 15, 2014 at 1:12 pm — Reply

I’m 6’4″. Groot is by far the more natural choice.

9. Ingrid
    July 15, 2014 at 1:30 pm — Reply

I would have to say Rocket. I don’t tolerate masks, but could do him in makeup. Groot would be much more challenging.

10. Rome
    July 15, 2014 at 1:53 pm — Reply

Obviously I’m going to wear the Groot mask, so I voted for that.

Obviously my daughter will be going as Rocket Raccoon.

11. Paul
    July 15, 2014 at 1:58 pm — Reply

Of the two, Rocket is marginally less unsettling and scary so I have to vote that way. Both of them are making me worry there’s something hiding under my bed though.

12. Daniel Langsdale
    July 15, 2014 at 7:19 pm — Reply

Nope, just can’t do “furry.” Gotta go Groot.

13. Scale Enlie
    July 16, 2014 at 5:05 am — Reply

Well, we don’t really do the Halloweens in Australia…. so…

OMFG!!! Rocket Raccoon!!!! OMFG SO CUUUUTTTEEEEE!

14. Travis
    July 16, 2014 at 6:55 am — Reply

I’m a taller guy so I would choose Groot. A raccoon over 6 feet tall would be really terrifying.

15. July 16, 2014 at 7:38 pm — Reply

Both. Remember that garbage man muppet that carried Oscar the Grouch’s trash can while Oscar still interacted with others around them? It’d be something like that. Why? Because I’m far too tall to be an accurate Rocket, but I’d rather be Rocket than Groot, so I’d rather make an overly complicated costume/puppet than just be a very large female Rocket.