Lords of the Feywild

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Dungeons and Dragons Podcast: From Snowbird, Utah, it’s the Major Spoilers/Critical Hit panel! Thanks to everyone who came out to meet us. It was great seeing you face to face, shaking your hands, and sharing a drink or two. We hope you had as much fun as we did, and we hope to see you again next year!

NOTE: Level 14 character sheets are now available at members.majorspoilers.com and the Critical Hit Logo T-Shirts are indeed at SlashLoot.com

Death of Wolverine gets super-sized, cover price remains the same

SDCC'14: Diamond Select Toys headed to big convention with panels and toy announcements

1. July 12, 2014 at 8:49 am — Reply

Critical Hit is now officially an anime. How do I know this? Well, look at the evidence: It is a weekly story that, at the most vexing moments possible, switches to extended filler for weeks on end. (My prediction for next week is that the party visits a hot spring and some kind of obligatory pervyness ensues while the mailbag is read.) ;P

• July 12, 2014 at 9:24 am — Reply

Glad you are enjoying it as much as we are! “Regular” schedule returns next week!

• July 12, 2014 at 10:57 am — Reply

• July 12, 2014 at 2:15 pm — Reply

I hope Spud is there on the beach with the Greater Fey under his thrall, and challenges the party to a Top Gun-style beach volleyball showdown.

• July 12, 2014 at 4:55 pm — Reply

Torq versus The Autumn King in a bikini posedown…

• Frederick aka Darth Macho
            July 12, 2014 at 6:42 pm — Reply

Torq in full armor and water-skis, rolls a critical hit in athletics and jumps over the land-shark with ease…

• Marco
              July 18, 2014 at 8:42 am — Reply

Beach episode would be amazing

• Adriana Ferguson
      July 12, 2014 at 7:52 pm — Reply

they already got in a hot spring together. nothing pervy happened

• July 13, 2014 at 5:51 pm — Reply

I don’t know, Ket and Randus were awfully nervous afterwards…

2. Carol
    July 12, 2014 at 8:55 am — Reply

Sounds like y’all had fun. I wish I could of gone.

3. July 12, 2014 at 11:09 pm — Reply

As great as the weekend was I’m kinda disappointed. You see back in season 2 there was a promise of what would happen when every member of critical hit got together. The promise was that there was going to be a throwdown free for all fight, and it never happened. Maybe it was the altitude…

• July 13, 2014 at 5:50 pm — Reply

Oh, that happened at the burger joint in Denver. Rodrigo and I won.

• Adriana Ferguson
      July 13, 2014 at 11:46 pm — Reply

we did fight, everyone is dead now. i didn’t survive.

4. July 14, 2014 at 11:04 pm — Reply

Dear God, Rodrigo is so much more nefarious than I realized.

“I let the players make the decisions I *want* them to make” I wasn’t at the event so I can’t say for sure that he was stroking a cat with an eyebrow raised or doing an evil hand-washing motion but I wouldn’t be surprised. Someone who was there let me know how far off base I am.

Man, I hope Major Spoilers does a World of Darkness game. That would be scary good.

• July 15, 2014 at 12:39 pm — Reply

No, it was scarier than that. He had his usual impassive face, meaning that he didn’t even know he was being eeeevil…

• Frosstbyte
        July 15, 2014 at 3:19 pm — Reply

Based on the photos he posted of himself during the trip out there, I imagine the entire room’s veins ran ice cold when he said that. Rodrigo is a scary dude. You can hear how scary his face gets when he’s fed up with someone’s BS on the podcast.

5. Marco
    July 18, 2014 at 8:43 am — Reply

Congrats Stephen for quitting the big job!