Lords of the Feywild

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Dungeons and Dragons Podcast: The animals continue their battle against the bad things!

Who are the animals?

• Bravest Rabbit: Hengeyokai (Rabbit) Fighter
  • Mother Mantis: Thri-Kreen Monk
  • Longshanks: Hengeyokai (Crane) Bard
  • Biium: Pixie Sorcerer
  • Plague Jackal: Genasi (Plaguesoul) Druid

NOTE: Level 14 character sheets are now available at members.majorspoilers.com and the Critical Hit Logo T-Shirts are indeed at SlashLoot.com

IMG_1408 IMG_1409 IMG_1410 IMG_1411 IMG_1412 IMG_1413 IMG_1414 IMG_1415 IMG_1416 IMG_1417 IMG_1418 IMG_1419 IMG_1420 IMG_1421 IMG_1422 IMG_1423 IMG_1424 IMG_1425 IMG_1426

Trees #2 Review

SNEAK PEEK: Original Sins #4

1. Frederick aka Darth Macho
    June 28, 2014 at 11:42 pm — Reply

Awesome! I guessed right about the characters, except I thought Brian was playing an Eladrin, and I didn’t recall that there was a Plaguesoul Genasi, even though I created one on the online character builder once. I really liked these characters, since we haven’t seen most of the races before, and we haven’t seen some of the class features and powers before either. Stephen gets bonus praise for his role-play, and Matthew for the descriptions of his powers. Everyone else was great too, and seemed to be having fun, which is always a positive. Thanks for the podcast!

• June 28, 2014 at 11:47 pm — Reply

Glad you enjoyed it!

• Frederick aka Darth Macho
        June 29, 2014 at 8:36 am — Reply

I definitely did. I also have to confess that I enjoy both Biium’s name, and the voice and mannerisms that Matthew gave him. It was perfect.

• Gehrigan
          June 29, 2014 at 9:36 am — Reply

His terrible Rodrigo impression finally being used for good purposes lol

• June 29, 2014 at 5:34 pm — Reply

Biium is higher-pitched, slightly less nasal and the dialect has a little more of the Argentinian accent that my former supervisor had, rather than the Central European (pseudo-Castillian Spanish) that FakeRigo has.

I am not entirely sure that all the subtleties that *I* hear make it through to final execution, but it’s a fun enough bit of acting that I hope our little feathered friend sticks around. :)

2. GeorgeDubya
    June 29, 2014 at 4:11 pm — Reply

… And Biumm is my new favorite character. That may be because his voice reminds me of Fake ‘Rigo who we haven’t heard from in a long time.

3. andy
    June 29, 2014 at 9:07 pm — Reply

I guess Brian likes to play healers. The bard seems to have some potent healing.

4. David
    June 30, 2014 at 1:15 am — Reply

Every time Adriana says “Flurry of Blows” I instead hear “Flirty Blows.” It is both weird and awesome.

Also, I very much enjoy all of the “Other Half” episodes and had been thinking there hadn’t been one nearly recently enough just before last week’s episode. Thank you all very much!

5. Gary
    July 1, 2014 at 3:34 am — Reply

Awesome again gang. I’m most intrigued by Adriana, Stephen and Matthew’s characters right now (in that order), not to say I’m not interested with what the Wonder Twins are up to.

Signing up for recurring donation right now – really great stuff, thanks.

6. July 3, 2014 at 5:05 pm — Reply

Love the introduction of the ‘other side’ characters these past two episodes. Just became a member. Enjoy Nerdtacular!

7. Ed Q
    July 14, 2014 at 1:31 pm — Reply

What an awesome episode! I really enjoy the animal group! Brians Bard taught me a few things about how I could play mine.

8. Sayomara
    July 18, 2014 at 3:13 am — Reply

The wiki article of episode it up. http://criticalhitpodcast.wikia.com/wiki/…In_the_Crater Still cleaning it up a bit but all the big stuff is in there.

9. Kyle
    September 17, 2014 at 9:31 pm — Reply

I want a Biium and Glaa team up!