Lords of the Feywild

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Dungeons and Dragons Podcast: In which the party encounters a Drow…

NOTE: Level 14 character sheets are now available at members.majorspoilers.com and the Critical Hit Logo T-Shirts are indeed at SlashLoot.com

Edgar Wright has left Marvel's Ant-Man

First promo for the Peter Capaldi leading 8th Season of Doctor Who

1. Frederick aka Darth Macho
    May 24, 2014 at 3:09 pm — Reply

I, for one, love the mix of character sessions, combat sessions, and mailbag sessions. The important thing is that Critical Hit and the other Major Spoilers podcasts help me stay employed by preventing me from walking out on my job out of boredom and frustration. Thanks, Critters! I’m looking forward to what’s next now that the party has finally made it to the Underdark. Where have all those pesky drow gone?

2. May 24, 2014 at 6:16 pm — Reply

I really, really loved this episode. Good to see a certain NPC back again.

3. May 24, 2014 at 8:10 pm — Reply

I really enjoyed the feedback at the beginning of the episode. I would love to see discussion of the comments from the previous week’s episode become a regular lead in, not only for Critical Hit, but also for the other podcasts in the MSP lineup. It would not need to be the whole crew like a mailbag episode, just anyone that can happen to get together for a quick 10-20 minute discussion.

As for the episode itself, it was a good follow up from last week. Although it was a bit short, the return of [REDACTED] was a glorious surprise. Always good to see [~~~] and it was quite interesting to see Trelle’s reaction/ interaction with this person she just met.

Another great job everyone!

4. stellarleader
    May 26, 2014 at 9:44 am — Reply

is back!!! I’m so happy!! :)

Rodrigo, you are the best!

5. May 27, 2014 at 11:31 am — Reply

The return of the person who apparently we’re all trying to avoid spoiling for the people who read the comments of an episode before listening to it and expect not to be spoiled (who does that, seriously?) was super super awesome and s/he is super super awesome and I hope s/he’ll be around for “a while.”

I really hope we don’t just blow through the Underdark in a few quick episodes, though. There are so many iconic baddies down there (not including the missing Drow), it would be super disappointing if the party sprinted to the Underfey without having to deal with some mindflayer madness. Something about the way our returning friend talked made it sound like getting to the portal wouldn’t take very long. The Astral Sea, the Natural Plane and the Fey Wild all got at least a season devoted to them (in some cases much more), so it’d be disappointing to be in and out of the Underdark so quickly.

6. themoomaster
    May 28, 2014 at 8:35 pm — Reply

My ability to comment is a little birthday.

• May 29, 2014 at 9:15 am — Reply

Excellent reply

7. Julian
    May 19, 2015 at 12:39 pm — Reply

That last episode was amazing. It reminded of a time I had my players stuck in a room without a way out trying to figure out what was going on. It was glorious.