Teasers and a poster have been released leading up to this day, but now you can watch a new Guardians of the Galaxy trailer!

Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor…

Needless to say, I’m extremely excited for Guardians of the Galaxy. I’m hooked on a feeling (#micdrop) that this will be in my personal “Top 3 Films of the Summer” list.

What about you though? Me voicing my opinion doesn’t make a conversation, so let me know what you are thinking about Guardians of the Galaxy in the comments!

via Marvel

Zach Woolf

Zach Woolf

Zach is a recent college graduate who’s love for consuming media is surpassed only by his love for creating it. He has a firm belief that if we could all just play with LEGOs for 30 minutes a day the world would be a better place. If those two statements don’t tell you everything you need to know about Zach, follow him on Twitter at @zwoolf.

Terminal Hero arrives in August

The final chapter begins with Dead@17: Blasphemy Throne

1. May 19, 2014 at 3:14 pm — Reply

Ermahgerd Ermahgerd Ermahgerd Ermahgerd Ermahgerd Ermahgerd *runs around the room waving arms frantically*

So, yeah. Looks like, short of Winter Soldier, this could be the best movie of the year. Plenty of action with good comedy mixed in? Sold.

2. May 19, 2014 at 3:17 pm — Reply

Getting really good vibes from this, we have a chance of getting something great.

3. Tazsul
    May 19, 2014 at 3:32 pm — Reply

Ronan the Accuser! Looks like the Marvel Cinematic universe is big enough for two guys with “magic” hammers! Very excited. Looks great.

4. Doctor Dinosaur
    May 19, 2014 at 4:42 pm — Reply

Trust the Gunn!

5. Arbor Day
    May 19, 2014 at 7:00 pm — Reply

Seeing a computer generated image of an anthropomorphic raccoon adjust his crotch, we really live in an age of wonders.

6. Ray
    May 20, 2014 at 6:23 am — Reply

This is not going to be the greatest movie of the year, nor the funniest, nor the most epic. It IS however gonna be the one chock full of the most pure fun, the most Nifty, and the most cool.