Zach Woolf

Zach Woolf

Zach is a recent college graduate who’s love for consuming media is surpassed only by his love for creating it. He has a firm belief that if we could all just play with LEGOs for 30 minutes a day the world would be a better place. If those two statements don’t tell you everything you need to know about Zach, follow him on Twitter at @zwoolf.

Warlord Of Oz #1 (of 6) Review

See Disney's first teaser trailer and poster for the live-action Cinderella

1. Kevin Kortekaas
    May 15, 2014 at 1:00 pm — Reply

This looks pretty stellar. It seems to have a bit of humor in it, we’ve already seen Weather Wizard, so I’m sure the rest of the Rogues aren’t far behind.

The only thing I’m not super keen on is “I am Canadian” Ed (Wheelchair guy) and the Flash Squad.

Regardless, I think the Fall should be pretty cool

2. Hirimno
    May 15, 2014 at 1:08 pm — Reply

This looks really good. And between this and Constantine I”m gonna have some good show to watch now that Iv’e lost a few.

3. May 15, 2014 at 1:32 pm — Reply

WOW, DC is bringing the good stuff to TV!!! I’m All In.

And with the tie-ins with Arrow and Super Powers being a thing again I am wondering what other shows/or appearances they may have in the works for TV (Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Aquaman, The Question). All I know is my DVR is getting some good loving this fall.

4. May 15, 2014 at 3:34 pm — Reply

DAMN! If this preview is ANYTHING like the series will be, I’m sold. SOLD! I TELL YOU!

5. Arbor Day
    May 15, 2014 at 3:39 pm — Reply

It looks like they’re turning all the rogues into meta humans, and making them a bunch of angsty teenagers? Sounds like Smallville. That’s kinda disappointing, especially since it’ll probably preclude Mark Hamill from returning as The Trickster.

• websnap
      May 16, 2014 at 10:42 am — Reply

They all look like adults (including weather wizard, the actor is Chad Rook, 32) exempt for the two who work at star labs, and Barry having a baby face.

6. Tamara
    May 15, 2014 at 5:07 pm — Reply

I am a big fan of Arrow – LOVE what they’ve done with this. I’m all in for the fall! (Guess I’d better lower my expectations for being productive now that I’m adding *another* must watch show)

7. Kirby
    May 15, 2014 at 9:21 pm — Reply

Ok wow, not watching Arrow (might have to now) I’m sold on this. This trailer blows the water in my honest opinion out of all the Man of Steel, Nolan Batman movies, and the Avengers trailers.

8. May 16, 2014 at 2:56 am — Reply

Ferris Air. Interesting.

9. Gehrigan
    May 16, 2014 at 7:14 am — Reply

The bit in the diner was straight out of Showcase #4, awesome! He has reasons to want to find justice and seems to have compassion and [shock horror] a sense of humour. I AM IN! Must watch Arrow now.

10. May 16, 2014 at 4:51 pm — Reply

Huh. I am not a big DC fan or a big Flash fan but this looks pretty dang good.