Lords of the Feywild

In this installment of Critical Hit: Goblins, goblins everywhere, and then when you least expect it… MORE GOBLINS!

This episode is sponsored by Fantasy Coin HQ

NOTE: You can download this week’s Critical Hit song for FREE at members.majorspoilers.com

NOTE: Level 14 character sheets are now available at members.majorspoilers.com and the Critical Hit Logo T-Shirts are indeed at SlashLoot.com

IMG_0829 IMG_0830 IMG_0831 IMG_0832 IMG_0833 IMG_0834 IMG_0835 IMG_0836 IMG_0837 IMG_0838 IMG_0839 IMG_0840 IMG_0841 IMG_0842 IMG_0843 IMG_0844 IMG_0845 IMG_0846 IMG_0847 IMG_0848 IMG_0849 IMG_0850 IMG_0851 IMG_0852 IMG_0853 IMG_0854 IMG_0855

Starz teams with Chris Moore on unscripted series "The Chair"

The Want List: #009: GoldiBlox is back

1. Gehrigan
    April 12, 2014 at 11:13 am — Reply

Hi Stephen,
    I too am one of your loyal Australian listeners, from Perth, Western Australia.
    Listening to Critical Hit got me to try 4th ed. and leave behind 3.5. WOTC should pay you a commission for all the extra money that you have made them through your fun, and engaging campaign.
    This is my favourite podcast to listen to, and that with all the other MSP goodness that you produce made it well worth my while to subscribe as a Gold VIP member. For the cost of two meat pies, I get a month’s worth of entertainment. It is hard to find that level of value anywhere else for my entertainment.

Long live the legion

2. Nathaniel
    April 12, 2014 at 9:58 pm — Reply

Hi Stephen
    I’m from Melbourne Australian

3. Double E
    April 13, 2014 at 5:12 pm — Reply

NOBODY expects the Goblin Inquisition!

4. April 13, 2014 at 8:23 pm — Reply

G’day,

Listening in from Sydney, Australia!

Love the show and have been a follower of the (Major Spoilers) podcast from around episode 80ish, if you check the archives, it was my suggestion to do Identity Crisis for episode 88……

Thanks for all you do!

-D!

5. Sam
    April 14, 2014 at 1:22 am — Reply

Not an Australian – a Kiwi (New Zealander). Been listening for a while now. In fact, I’d say Critical Hit was what really got me involved in D&D.

6. Brian
    April 14, 2014 at 8:22 am — Reply

I would like to chip in and represent one of the so far unnamed states: Brisbane, Australia. I am actually listening to this episode now so I don’t know yet what trouble the Torqueltones have gotten into this time.
    I am really liking Steven’s intros from present day. They add something inexplicable that I can’t put my finger on, but it’s good.
    Anyways, I want to thank everyone on the network for all that you do.

7. Darren "Flash" Nicolle
    April 14, 2014 at 8:39 am — Reply

G’day “Critical Hit” people.

I’m also an Aussie (from the state of Tasmania……. yep, where all the Tasmanian Devils live) and I’ve been listening in for a very long time.

I started playing D&D back in 1980, and unfortunately, due to our group moving all over the place for work commitments, we finished up just before 4th Edition was released, so I’ve not experienced it as yet. I miss playing more than I thought I would!

So I get my D&D fix from Critical Hit, and for that, I thank you. Lot’s of laughs, great story lines, fantastic characters and more importantly, a group of mates who enjoy playing our wonderful game and taking the piss out of each other while doing so…..

Recently signed up as a “Gold VIP” member.

Thanks for all your other podcasts, they keep me wanting more! Keep up the great work!

Cheers

8. Frederick aka Darth Macho
    April 14, 2014 at 4:17 pm — Reply

For a split second, when the hobgoblin revealed that he heard from someone in his “order” had warned him of adventurers heading his way, I thought that he was going to say his informant was Brother Pine. In retrospect it doesn’t make sense, but it was a fun little moment of misconception for me.

Great episode. I loved that it was nearly 2 hours. I listened to it twice in work, and got me through the bulk of my shift. Thanks for the podcasts.

• Frederick aka Darth Macho
      April 14, 2014 at 4:22 pm — Reply

Sorry for the poor grammar in that first sentence. I initially wrote the comment in Goblin, and apparently it didn’t translate well.

9. Bronson
    April 15, 2014 at 7:21 pm — Reply

hey major spoilers, i live in sydney Australia. i started listening when my DM showed me this podcast a few years back and i have listened to every episode at least once if not twice. keep up the good work

10. RobJ
    April 16, 2014 at 8:59 pm — Reply

Another Australian (Brisbane) listener here!

11. April 18, 2014 at 7:09 pm — Reply

“A Kansas legislature of goblins.” Being from Kansas myself (LFK), I definitely understand the sentiment.

12. bashbash
    April 29, 2014 at 5:19 am — Reply

Another Aussie here! Sydney these days, Brisbane previously. Love the show! Are you going to kill Ket soon? :)
    I’d suggest toning down the asking for money a fraction. And yes I have donated before.

• April 29, 2014 at 8:18 am — Reply

Probably won’t “tone it down a fraction” as we need all the help we can get. Thanks for contributing in the past, and hopefully you’ll join again in the future.