Lords of the Feywild

In this installment of Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers Dungeons and Dragons Podcast: I’m not even sure the players or the party knows what happened in this week’s episode. Enjoy the adventure as the party makes their way to the Shield Spine Mountains.

This episode is sponsored by Fantasy Coin HQ

NOTE: You can download this week’s Critical Hit song for FREE at members.majorspoilers.com

NOTE: Level 14 character sheets are now available at members.majorspoilers.com and the Critical Hit Logo T-Shirts are indeed at SlashLoot.com

Sideshow Collectibles gives a first look at the Hulk Premium Format figures

The Want List #006: Pley Raises Millions!

1. March 22, 2014 at 9:58 am — Reply

Pft, so apparently it was so late when I listened to this on iTunes I didn’t realize this episode wasn’t on the majorspoilers site and I put my comment in the wrong show. Ah, well anyway, great episode guys. Really intrigued to see where things head. So many questions await answering!

2. Chase
    March 22, 2014 at 9:25 pm — Reply

Ket’s aside about not being able have children with his previous partners is interesting. I like how little character tidbits can come out of nowhere.

3. Sam
    March 23, 2014 at 2:41 am — Reply

Episode starts at 9:01

4. Tim Gipson
    March 24, 2014 at 1:30 pm — Reply

Sigh, I love the Role-Playing rhythm in these last few episodes. The fact that you can have full sessions of almost nothing but Role-Play is a testament to the quality of this podcast, the DM, and the players.

However, the silliness is also enjoyable.

I have a question for Rodrigo. Did you get any inspiration for Fearless Company from Glenn Cook’s “The Black Company”?

5. Ella
    March 24, 2014 at 5:33 pm — Reply

I love all of the roleplaying that goes on in this show. It is my favorite part of DnD, and you guys do it very well. I look forward to more Critical Hit, and am even more curious about Ket’s Ketness now.

6. tola8
    August 30, 2014 at 1:52 pm — Reply

Where can I find the song (I can’t find it at the members site)

7. Kroll
    May 8, 2015 at 7:54 pm — Reply

I ship “S.S. Torq”

8. July 16, 2016 at 6:47 pm — Reply

Laugh-out-loud-in-the-street moment:

“Ket, whaddya call that when yeh say one thing and mean another?”

“Conversation?”