This time of year I notice a lot of people switching jobs, quitting jobs, or simply looking for opportunities to move ahead in the company.  It must be on Eddie in Pittsburgh’s mind, as this week he wants to know what company you would rather work for – Lexcorp or Oscorp?

What company would you rather work?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Image Comics sneak peek of The Mercenary Sea #2

Don’t Ruin It!

1. March 11, 2014 at 12:38 pm — Reply

I voted LexCorp because while Luthor might sometimes be written as a crazy guy, his craziness usually isn’t bringing the craziness right to his front door. Osborne seems to not care where his crazy happens.

2. March 11, 2014 at 12:40 pm — Reply

Even though both are run by villain-types, I see Lexcorp as being more on the “good-guy” side of things. After all, if you really think about it, Luthor has a point about wanting to make sure the “heroes” don’t tear things up. :)

• Nick S.
      March 11, 2014 at 7:29 pm — Reply

Same here. Plus, Norman Osbourne is freakin’ crazy.

3. March 11, 2014 at 12:47 pm — Reply

Went with Oscorp. Both Lex and Norman have been known to kill employees, but you have a better chance of becoming a super-villain working for Oscorp. I’ll take super-powers over death everytime.

• March 11, 2014 at 12:54 pm — Reply

ditto.

still… if the building is collapsing after a superhero battle, Superman would be more likely get you out of there unscathed as opposed to mutated.

btw. How are these 2 companies still in business?

4. March 11, 2014 at 12:48 pm — Reply

Oscorp. I don’t want to work in a building that has a chance of being visited by a kryptonian and their Heat vision. Too much chance of being bisected by accident.

5. Kirby
    March 11, 2014 at 12:53 pm — Reply

Lexcorp, I’m an accountant, so long as I don’t something stupid like try and embezzle money from the company I should be fine. I won’t be a R&D guy, who Luthor may want to turn into a lab rat.

6. March 11, 2014 at 1:07 pm — Reply

What? No Galactic Empire?!?!

*sigh* Fine, if I have to choose one of these, I’ll choose Lexcorp for the sole reason that it is in the DC Universe, which will put me one step closer to possible being chosen to be a Lantern (Seriously, I’ll take anything but Black because I don’t want to be a zombie).

7. clubberlang6
    March 11, 2014 at 2:03 pm — Reply

I vote lexcorp. Luthor is a genius, plus, he sort of has a point in worrying about having such a powerful being on earth with no checks and balances.

8. Ray
    March 11, 2014 at 3:05 pm — Reply

I had to go LexCorp. To work for LexCorp means I Live in a world with Wayne Enterprises which in turn is a world with Bruce Wayne, and therefor a world with Batman.

Aside from that, it would depend on the health and dental plans either company offers.

9. March 11, 2014 at 3:09 pm — Reply

LexCorp for me. Head to head, Luthor would have Oscorp bankrupt or assimilated within six months.

10. Cat Halo
    March 11, 2014 at 5:06 pm — Reply

I vote LexCorp. Primarily because I’m a DC.

11. Frank
    March 11, 2014 at 7:38 pm — Reply

The poll might best be reworded as “Given the high mortality rate of its employees, which company might you live the longest while working there?”

12. cody
    March 11, 2014 at 8:29 pm — Reply

I choose Lexcorp because osborne is insane and I feel I have a better chance of surviving Luthor.

13. Josh
    March 13, 2014 at 9:56 pm — Reply

While I’m sure that LexCorp would be the cooler place to work, I’m thinking that Oscorp may be a little bit safer. Seems like LexCorp has a greater tendency to experiment on their employees, usually without their permission. Also I don’t recall Oscorp suffering from as much collateral damage as LexCorp seems to.