Over the last couple of days we’ve seen the movie studio promotion machine start to crank out publicity for movies that, while part of our camp of pop culture and comic book goodness, we really don’t want to see.

What movie are you LEAST interested in seeing?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

The Magic Minute — Deck Names: 3 Color Allied

Shojo Beat debuts Honey Blood and Kiss of the Rose Princess

1. Ray
    March 4, 2014 at 11:36 am — Reply

the notion of another transformers movie, in my opinion is like having a tooth pulled, without Novocaine, from the OTHER End… They wasted their shot at the first one, by underplaying Optimus’s first transforming scene, they messed up the second one by having a Steadicam solely dedicated to Meagan Fox running. They messed up on the third because they made it…

2. Frank
    March 4, 2014 at 11:38 am — Reply

That was a hard choice. What tipped the scale was remembering my wife saying that she NEVER wanted to see another Transformer movie again.

3. March 4, 2014 at 11:51 am — Reply

With the Transformer franchise already messed with I’m not really looking forward to my beloved Turtles messed with. Plus Dino bots can’t be horrible right?

4. Ingrid
    March 4, 2014 at 11:54 am — Reply

The Transformers movies have been getting progressively more annoying to me. I don’t wish to be annoyed further, and I am not at all hopeful that the new movie would make up for the rest of them.

5. Kirby
    March 4, 2014 at 11:56 am — Reply

I’m torn, because I have no interest in either; I’m a big Turtles fan, so I might watch 5 minutes of it when it’s on cable in two years. I haven’t watched a Transformers movie since I was stewing in anger at Transformers 2, so I have 0 interest in another one.

6. March 4, 2014 at 12:00 pm — Reply

I REALLY don’t want to see either, however, the Transformers franchise has already gone waaaaaay beyond anything I’d call enjoyable at this point. Ninja Turtles reboot has yet to fail…Will it have Raph yelling, “SPPPPPLLLIIIIIIINNNNTTTTEEEEERRRR” though? If not, I just don’t know ;)

7. March 4, 2014 at 12:17 pm — Reply

Like others, I’m least interested in another Transformers movie. Specifically, another Transformers movie that is still centered on humans instead of the robots themselves.

At least TMNT will be something NEW, albeit likely something awful.

8. Dan
    March 4, 2014 at 12:28 pm — Reply

Why isn’t there a both? I mean come on here what can top the original TMNT movie and like others have said Transformers is nothing but lens flare and boobs.

9. March 4, 2014 at 12:59 pm — Reply

Couldn’t you have thrown a couple of non Michael Bay choices in there?

I guess I’m a minority in that I’m least interested in TMNT despite the fact I’m a huge fan of the franchise otherwise. I’m not expecting TF to be anything special either (and I’ll keep hoping for a reboot or pre-war Cybertron movie handled by someone other than Baysplosions), but at least I know I’ll enjoy the CGI robot fights.

10. Chris
    March 4, 2014 at 2:12 pm — Reply

Wow. Transformers are really getting the hate here. I have to say TMNT as I’m too big a Transformers fan. I won’t say the films were perfect, or even that the second one was good, but they did throw in some obscure elements. I never would have expected to see The Fallen or Sentinel Prime in the movies but they’re there.
    I don’t like the concept of seeing it because you have too. If you hate something don’t spend money to see it. The worst is people bitching about something then supporting it. Still, Turtles looks like it will suck so I’ll go see it. :)

11. March 4, 2014 at 2:57 pm — Reply

Turtles at least has me intrigued at what kind of story they are going to tell. Transformers… so far not at all interested in what I see. I probably will not it see unless I hear from sources I respect that its worth the investment of time.

12. March 4, 2014 at 6:17 pm — Reply

I hate to give Michael Bay credit . . . but I kinda liked the human characters of the first “Transformers” movies, as much maligned as they were.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at least has a fresh start. Transformers 4 “in-universe” reboot just doesn’t excite me that much.

13. March 4, 2014 at 6:42 pm — Reply

I am less interested to see how he screws up TMNT then how he screws up Transformers again.

14. March 4, 2014 at 6:52 pm — Reply

Both, really!

• me
      March 5, 2014 at 1:10 pm — Reply

For the love of god Michael Bay please quit making Transformers movie you are destroying them. I’m sorry I mean you have destroyed them.

15. AED
    March 6, 2014 at 3:09 am — Reply

You need to add a neither button or a kicked in the balls/punched in throat one. I would chose one of those rather than be forced to watch that crap.