Lords of the Feywild

In this installment of Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers Dungeons and Dragons Podcast: The group finds that Cog technology is very specific.

This episode is sponsored by Shades of Vengeance’s ERA: The Consortium Sci-Fi Tabletop RPG

NOTE: You can download the Torqletones song for FREE at members.majorspoilers.com

NOTE: Level 14 character sheets are now available at members.majorspoilers.com and the Critical Hit Logo T-Shirts are indeed at SlashLoot.com

The first sighting of The Flash

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Deepest Reaches Of Space Edition

1. March 1, 2014 at 9:19 am — Reply

OMG. This was the funniest episode since the introduktion of Torq back in episode 3 or 5.
    Shows why Rodrigo is the best DM on any of the real-play podcasts.
    Great great show – thanks all of you.

2. TheSweatyOne
    March 1, 2014 at 9:51 am — Reply

RIP Thony – you will be missed. I really enjoyed that NPC! It makes me want to go back and listen to the early episodes again…..

3. Aspiring Spambot
    March 1, 2014 at 11:08 am — Reply

Regarding the offr-screen death of (spoiler): No. No! NO! Not my all-time favorite NPC! I understand the reason, but I wish it could have at least happened with the characters there to say goodbye.

• Eric Nason
      March 1, 2014 at 2:12 pm — Reply

well maybe someone is going to inherit the “Proud Baroness”…..

• Aspiring Spambot
        March 1, 2014 at 10:48 pm — Reply

It would save the group a ton of ritual components. You could have Captain Ket, Randus in engineering, Torq could pilot the thing and Trelle would man the crow’s nest while Orem poses impressively like a figurehead and looks important. Maybe have Guy and Assistant… scooping out… cloud bilge? Is that a thing?

• Frederick aka Darth Macho
        March 3, 2014 at 6:57 am — Reply

Oh wow, I didn’t even think of that. That would be awesome!

4. March 1, 2014 at 11:47 am — Reply

Phenomenal show! My laugher hurts.

5. Lee
    March 1, 2014 at 1:50 pm — Reply
  6. Ingrid LJ
    March 1, 2014 at 2:50 pm — Reply

This is your funniest episode yet! I have been laughing out loud. Rodrigo’s take on the Living Quarters especially. Great job everyone!

7. GeorgeDubya
    March 1, 2014 at 4:32 pm — Reply

BEST EPISODE EVER!

8. Marco
    March 2, 2014 at 1:24 am — Reply

Paperclip Cog is amazing! I was so sad about Thony… He was an amazing character :(.
    But all was forgotten when Rodrigo spoke as Torq, absolutely fantastic!

9. kittymaverick
    March 2, 2014 at 2:25 am — Reply

You guys need to start attaching warning labels to these episodes to warn us of incoming abdominal exercises. My abs hurt, so, much. (In the good way, of course!)

A beaker of elasma to our favourite elderly artificer who made the coolest gear, always had sandbags to spare, and piloted the awesomest airship of the world of Critical Hit. You’ll be missed, Thony!

10. Tonny
    March 2, 2014 at 5:49 pm — Reply

i just spent 12 hours travelling. i’m tired, i’m not in a very good mood, and then i turn on this episode.
    I was roaring and rolling on the floor of the train in minutes.

You guys have made my day, yet again.

Thank you for so much great content!

11. March 2, 2014 at 8:16 pm — Reply

Best episode ever again!

12. Mark Downey
    March 2, 2014 at 8:19 pm — Reply

First five minutes, immediatly have to pause to go listen to the original Cartoon Groovies, Jabber Jaw thing, god my childhood QuQ

13. Kyle
    March 2, 2014 at 10:14 pm — Reply

I imagine Grill looking just like Rodrigo

• March 4, 2014 at 10:01 am — Reply

I had not, but now I can’t stop. Perfect!

14. Frederick aka Darth Macho
    March 3, 2014 at 7:04 am — Reply

I knew there would be lots of comments on this episode. I listened to it no less than four times during my work shift last night. It was hilarious! I think this episode proves that Rodrigo is ready for anything the players throw at him. Not even the bedtime story threw him off as he “esstrapolated” it without missing a beat. Well done, and I wonder what else we’ll hear from the Cogs? I’m still looking forward to the Underdark, Feydark, and one day, maybe resolving the Tuberville situation? I’d LOVE to know what’s going on in the Astral Sea in the aftermath of the Celestial Crusade! Thanks again for the podcast.

15. March 3, 2014 at 9:00 am — Reply

Fantastic episode! You guys do very good work with this, thanks.

16. Dakota
    March 3, 2014 at 11:17 am — Reply

This has to be the funniest episode so far. Astoundingly funny.

17. Simon Chambers
    March 3, 2014 at 2:12 pm — Reply

I was laughing so hard on the bus that I was in tears. Grill as the Microsoft Paperclip was fantastic to start with, but then when the Living Quarters broke into Torqisms, that was just too much! Fantastic show! And, amid all the hilarity, we had the poignancy of the loss of Thony, and Arquebus’s attempt to be comforting…

18. March 4, 2014 at 12:15 am — Reply

Word of caution to people who watch this the night it comes out: Don’t try and choke back your laughter because you’re trying not to wake up your spouse.

I almost asphyxiated.

19. March 4, 2014 at 9:58 am — Reply

Amazing job from the entire crew! Everyone was firing on all cylinders and it created a chain reaction that elevated this episode to the top of the favorites list. Grill may be my new 2nd favorite NPC behind QRD.

20. stellarleader
    March 4, 2014 at 8:01 pm — Reply

After listening this episode I want to hear a stand-up routine by Rodrigo so badly! I was literally rolling on my bed laughing!!

21. Eugene Katz
    March 8, 2014 at 4:28 pm — Reply

So, when is the Living Quarters t-shirt coming to slashloot?

22. XantharTheFlame
    May 23, 2014 at 5:18 pm — Reply

OMG this episode was hilarious! I was listening to it at work and had to stop because I was getting some really weird looks. You all rock!!

RIP Thony. You have been missed, and now I will have to continue to miss you.

23. August 5, 2014 at 10:04 am — Reply