Lords of the Feywild

In this episode of Critical Hit, A Major Spoilers Dungeons and Dragons Podcast: DOWN WITH THE KING… CONTINUES!

IMG_0792 IMG_0793 IMG_0794 IMG_0795 IMG_0796 IMG_0797 IMG_0798 IMG_0799 IMG_0800 IMG_0801 IMG_0802 IMG_0803 IMG_0804 IMG_0805 IMG_0806 IMG_0808 IMG_0809 IMG_0810 IMG_0811

Zombie Tramp becomes Action Lab Entertainment's first company funded series

The Twilight Zone #2 Review

1. Ray
    February 8, 2014 at 10:56 am — Reply

Just a curiosity, is there any way of adding a time frame to the photos in their descriptions? Just to give a clearer idea of where things happen throughout the battle?

• Stephen Schleicher
      February 8, 2014 at 11:57 am — Reply

Not easily. Photos are taken every time a character moves

2. February 8, 2014 at 8:10 pm — Reply

Lovedthe debate over the rules. Takes me back to days when my friends stopped worrying and loved the backpack (full of manuals). Hey, it was the eighties, so all bound and hardcopy.

3. geoffrey
    February 14, 2014 at 1:28 pm — Reply

Where do I find episode 1? I want to listen to them all from the beginning.

• Gehrigan
      February 15, 2014 at 6:26 pm — Reply

iTunes has critical hit – a major spoilers podcast from episode 1, the first few were originally Major Spoilers episodes until they were spun off.

4. tiles
    February 14, 2014 at 6:55 pm — Reply

My DM and myself started listening back when Torque jumped out the window after the ninjers. We both learned 4e with steven. Now with 5e on the horizon, can I hope to learn the new system with you or is that “learning to play” thing been tossed out with yesterdays garbage?

• February 20, 2014 at 8:27 am — Reply

We are not planning on switching to D&D Next any time soon. However, if we do switch eventually I’m sure we’ll spend a fair amount of time talking about the system.

5. tiles
    February 27, 2014 at 12:04 pm — Reply

Thanks for the reply! ( I will be getting HUGE geek cred for getting a response from our heros! )

Once 5e comes out this summer, podcast enthusiasts like myself will be looking for 5e actual play. I want Steven to suck up every one of those listeners. Currently there are no such podcasts available and whoever puts one out will start on the top of the list. This is an opportunity I hope you all grab with both hands. “Members only content” would certainly get a bump if a new 5e campaign was offered!

Thanks for all your efforts.