Munchkinland #66 – Pathfinder in SPAAAACE!
Munchkin is a dedicated deck card game by Steve Jackson Games, written by Steve Jackson and illustrated by John Kovalic, that has a humorous take on role-playing games.
This week on Munchkin Land, your hosts continue their exploration of Munchkin Pathfinder by combining it with Star Munchkin.
The award-winning game of killing monsters and taking their stuff meets the award-winning universe of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game in Munchkin Pathfinder!Try out the new classes like Alchemist and Witch. Join a faction to become an Eagle Knight or a Read Mantis Assassin. Arm yourself with the T-Bone Stake and the Armor of Insults. You’ll need them to defeat the Ghoul Friday, the Whispering Tyrant, and especially Lamashtu, the Mother of Monsters. But first you’ll have to fight your way through all those goblis… and kill them and take their stuff.
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers VIP. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A big Thank You goes out to everyone who downloads, subscribes, listens, and supports this show. We really appreciate you taking the time to listen to our ramblings each week. Tell your friends about the podcast, get them to subscribe and, be sure to visit the Major Spoilers site and forums.