After all the fighting between Doctor Who villains these past couple of weeks, it’s time to cleanse the palate with a magic show!  Two magicians step on the stage to entertain – Orko (He-Man) and Presto (Dungeons and Dragons) – but I have a feeling things aren’t going to go as planned.

Which "magician" would mess up their show the least?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

COMICS PORTAL: Spider-Man's Eyes and Batman's Ears

SNEAK PEEK: Eternal Warrior #4

1. December 10, 2013 at 11:45 am — Reply

I don’t know who would messes up the least, but Orko has to be the winner. Always

2. December 10, 2013 at 11:49 am — Reply

I recall Presto constantly screwing everything up. I can’t recall Orko mucking things up as much

3. Frank
    December 10, 2013 at 1:01 pm — Reply

“Cleanse the Palate?” There is nothing like a bit of bile rising to the throat thinking about these two to cleanse the palate. Excuse me while I gargle kerosene to rinse the foul taste out of my mouth.

4. December 10, 2013 at 1:21 pm — Reply

I think that Presto might win this battle.

If I remember correctly, Orko’s problem was due to him travelling to Eternia in the first place. Something in Eternia causes his magic to misfire.
    Presto’s hat seems to be sentient and prone to misinterpreting his wishes or fulfilling them in strange ways.

All in all, i think Presto’s screwups could be functional and funny enough to carry his show to conclusion.

5. December 10, 2013 at 1:42 pm — Reply

Orco gets the win for his all time epic caracter theme.
    De-dededed-dee-dee.
    Ded-deddeded-deee.

Still got this on my brain after +20 years.

• December 10, 2013 at 8:45 pm — Reply

Dear Andreas-
      Now this song is stuck in my head!
      To the Naughty List with you!

6. Mark
    December 10, 2013 at 2:47 pm — Reply

Presto he did magic orco I dont recall doing anything
    and back when I was a kid there was idea that one day Presto would get good and pull a gun out the hat and just shoot venger
    hey we were nine when the bbc showed them in the uk.

7. December 10, 2013 at 3:16 pm — Reply

Orko had a bit of trouble with his magic, but at least he could also do things without it (and sometimes did so to save his friends). Presto, on the other hand, I think relied too much on his gear and not his own abilities (even if he himself didn’t have magic).

Of course, I’m a little biased because up until the fall shift of shows, there was an hour of He-Man and an hour of She-Ra at 3 and 4 Saturday Morning (yes, before most kids would be up) on a channel I get. I haven’t seen the D&D toon in a couple of years when I watched through the DVDs, and it was 15+ years when I’d last seen it before that.

8. December 10, 2013 at 3:27 pm — Reply

Presto is a kid, and i still hold out hope that he’s going to grow up into a badass mage one day. Orko on the other hand is just . . . Orko. Put him on a show and . . . you’re stuck with him.

9. Kirby
    December 10, 2013 at 5:43 pm — Reply

Presto didn’t make me not want to watch the show like Orko does for He-Man, so Presto takes the win.

10. Gary
    December 10, 2013 at 7:11 pm — Reply

I voted Orko because even his toy was messed up…

11. December 10, 2013 at 7:49 pm — Reply

i’m just happy to see so many people who know who Presto is, heh