Lords of the Feywild

In this episode of Critical Hit, A Major Spoilers Dungeons and Dragons Podcast: Nothing good ever happens when you split the party.

IMG_0714 IMG_0715 IMG_0716 IMG_0717 IMG_0718 IMG_0719 IMG_0720 IMG_0721 IMG_0722 IMG_0723 IMG_0724 IMG_0725 IMG_0726 IMG_0727 IMG_0728 IMG_0729 IMG_0730 IMG_0731 IMG_0732 IMG_0733 IMG_0734

SOLICITATIONS: Warren Ellis to Write Marvel's Moon Knight Series

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Voicemail Edition

1. November 23, 2013 at 10:29 am — Reply

“I’ve been dead twice since my last turn.” – Ket

2. November 23, 2013 at 2:45 pm — Reply

Woot! Pictures are back!

3. TheGreatEqualizer
    November 23, 2013 at 8:57 pm — Reply

You have to love how two episodes before Stephen talked about how they were sure to forget about war wizardry granting half damage to allies and then the first time it comes into effect Orem crits and everyone forgets.

• November 23, 2013 at 10:02 pm — Reply

There may also have been a time-distortion field in play, wherein the combat was recorded first. :)

• TheGreatEqualizer.
        November 24, 2013 at 1:12 am — Reply

Randus! :P Well hindsight certainly does make for amazingly accurate predictions.

4. November 25, 2013 at 1:50 am — Reply

This episode was great.
    It seems soo obvious that Rodrigo wanted the party to try to talk to the pool Orc younglings. But Torq just want to town on the poor bastards.

5. Clay
    November 25, 2013 at 11:26 am — Reply

I was yelling at my phone, “MATTHEW ROLEPLAY WITH THESE ORCS!!!!!”. I know since they didnt kill them we will get to hear their story , but for a supposed roleplaying dork, I thought Matthew missed a golden opportunity!!!

6. November 25, 2013 at 2:20 pm — Reply

Wow, Orem rocked in this fight! I hadn’t realized how much I missed a combat episode and having one as entertaining as this was amazing.

I really hope that Adriana draws [SPOILER] Orem unleashing Thunder Wave while riding Pretty Boy! [/SPOILER].

7. XantharTheFlame
    November 26, 2013 at 11:20 am — Reply

Great show this week! And one of the better combats in my memory. I like it when the group is actually challenged to the point where there is real danger. But man, those juvenile orcs were tough! They hit hard, had a high AC, and lots of hit points.

I have a strong feeling there is more here than meets the eye, and I think it has to do with this funny “invisible zone” thing… for example, the terrain is very different in the camp than where the group was. That makes sense, since it’s unlikely a group of orcs would just camp on the road and then make themselves invisible.

More likely the Feywild is starting to merge into the Natural World I think, in which case maybe there will be a new way to get to the Feywild, and the group will not have to go through both the Underdark and the Feydark to get there?

Hmmmmmmmm…………………….

Can’t wait to see what’s going on! Happy Thanksgiving to my U.S. friends! But I will be on pins & needles for another 11 days until the next episode.

8. Hardwater
    January 29, 2016 at 7:13 pm — Reply

What a great combat episode!
    I wonder if “kill your friends…” Jumped into Orem’s mind on the crit. heh!