As we count down to the big Doctor Who episode this weekend, we continue our battle between the Doctor’s greatest villains.  We know who won the first round of fighting, now it’s time to take those winners and have them fight it out Hunger Games style.

Who would win in a fight to the death?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

SOLICITATIONS: The Mercenary Sea Sets Sail to Adventure

TOYS: Invincible and Thief of Thieves Minimates are on the Way

1. November 19, 2013 at 11:52 am — Reply

I know the Ice Warriors are tough but the Daleks fought the Timelords on even footing in the Time War so the win will go to the Daleks.

2. November 19, 2013 at 12:12 pm — Reply

Well… It is closer than I thought it would be.

3. November 19, 2013 at 12:13 pm — Reply

Daleks, definitely. I’ve only watched the new stuff, but their whole deal is their incredible resilience; every time they appear, the Doctor says something along the lines of “Not again, I could’ve sworn I finished you off last time”.

4. November 19, 2013 at 12:39 pm — Reply

How could I vote for anything but the Daleks?

5. Ingrid
    November 19, 2013 at 12:51 pm — Reply

The Daleks are so single minded and numerous. And they’ve kind of got that hive mind thing going for them too. I’ve got to go with them on this one.

6. November 19, 2013 at 1:48 pm — Reply

I would rather the Ice Warriors win because the Dalek’s voices are so DAMN annoying. But c’mon, we all know this is going to be the Cybermen VS the Daleks in the final poll.

7. kaptaran
    November 19, 2013 at 4:08 pm — Reply

I feel really bad for the Ice Warriors, but that wasn’t enough for me to vote for them. Long live the plunger!

8. Jeremie Dunlap
    November 19, 2013 at 5:58 pm — Reply

The Hipster Doofus in me makes me want to see the Ice Warriors get their due, but come on, even a Hipster Doofus knows the Daleks are going to take it.

9. Kirby
    November 19, 2013 at 6:35 pm — Reply

As much as I want to root for the underdog, Daleks win this in a clean sweep.

10. mauther
    November 20, 2013 at 3:30 am — Reply

I really like the Ice Warriors. They are one of the most consistently well written antagonists, and they had a great design in both classic and new Who. They are a reaaly solid mid tier race, right their with the Sontarrans. The lack of a catch phrase is their only real weakness. But the Daleks are THE teams to beat. They are one of only a handful of races that challenge the Time Lords. Putting the Daleks against anyone other than thr Guardians of Time, Osirans, and Elder Gods is a massacre.

Daleks for the win.

11. November 20, 2013 at 7:24 am — Reply

The more even match up would be Ice Warriors versus Cybermen.

Two similar cybernetic races.

12. Dave
    November 20, 2013 at 4:50 pm — Reply

This is just unfair. Poor ice dudes.

13. b003
    November 20, 2013 at 10:25 pm — Reply

Ice warriors were as fast as the Gorn. Daleks for the win.