MOVIES: World of Warcraft Movie Reveals Plot and Concept Art
This past weekend a bunch of you went to BlizzCon 2013, and got to see a bunch of concept art for the upcoming Warcraft movie.
What We Know
- Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code) is directing the movie
- The movie will focus on both factions
- Orcs will be humans in makeup, not CGI
- Bill Wetenhofer will be the supervising special effects director
- Expect to see giant swords… really big swords…
- Mayes Rubeo will be handling costume design
- Simon Duggan (The Great Gatsby) will be the director of cinematography
It’s the story of Anduin Lothar versus Durotan, Human and Orc heroes from the original real-time strategy games.
Here is some of the concept art fans got to see over the weekend.