In theaters now is Thor: The Dark World!

Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.

Did you see it? We want to know what you think! Use the comment section below to share your thoughts on the latest Marvel Movie Universe flick – good or bad.

Major Spoilers Question Of The Day: Hints, Allegations And Things Left Unsaid Edition

Major Spoilers Costume Contest 2013: Meet the Finalists

1. November 8, 2013 at 12:53 pm — Reply

I watched it in german. I enjoyed it immensely.
    The middle part feels weirldy like Star Wars, but in a good way. We can need more Star Wars feeling.
    While Malekith was not that impressive the Dark Elves in general have been.

The best Marvel Solo Movie for me, might be better then Avengers.

2. November 8, 2013 at 1:02 pm — Reply

I really liked it. Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston are pretty awesome together, and I really liked the ending – maybe there’s a Loki solo movie coming up?

3. Oldcomicfan
    November 8, 2013 at 1:38 pm — Reply

Geez, hold your horses. The theaters haven’t even opened up here on the west coast yet….

4. November 8, 2013 at 2:51 pm — Reply

It was interesting that Malekith is the current villain in huge Thor: God of Thunder book. Synergy!

5. Luis Dantas
    November 8, 2013 at 5:06 pm — Reply

I was disappointed, in fact. Too much was lifted from Phantom Menace, the references to Kurse and Malekith were placeholders, and there was not nearly enough use of Sif or even Frigga.

I guess Walt Simonson spoiled me.

6. b003
    November 9, 2013 at 1:00 am — Reply

Nah, hate Ultimates Universe and all it entails. Might see Guardians though, got a serious Karen Gillan crush.

7. Damascus
    November 9, 2013 at 3:01 pm — Reply

I really liked it. It’s pretty high on my list now of top comic book movies. It’s also good that my wife really enjoyed it too. I’m not sure if my lack of Thor knowledge helped me, but maybe since I wasn’t too hung up on anything. Both of the after credits teasers were pretty good, although nobody but the biggest fans of the books will likely understand much about the first post credits scene. Great movie though.

8. Kirby
    November 9, 2013 at 8:11 pm — Reply

While I enjoyed it, it also felt a little uneven. The first half of the movie felt plodding. Natalie Portman’s assistant in this was completely unfunny to me, and all of her scenes I felt could have been excised (again YMMV.) Could have used more of Sif and Warriors Three. The banter between Thor & Loki was probably the highlight of the film.

• Damascus
      November 9, 2013 at 11:00 pm — Reply

I disagree, but I would crawl across broken glass for Kat Dennings, so I may be a bit compromised in my opinions.

9. November 9, 2013 at 11:02 pm — Reply

After watching the attack on Asgard, I thought “What is Star Wars going to bring to the table?”