Munchkin is a dedicated deck card game by Steve Jackson Games, written by Steve Jackson and illustrated by John Kovalic, that has a humorous take on role-playing games.
This week on Munchkin Minute, we take a look at Munchkin Level Playing Field – an item you may find necessary in your next game.
Ever since the release of Munchkin Deluxe, many players have been asking for a version of the gameboard that fits into the regular Munchkin box. Here it is! This tri-fold board has a dungeon room for every level, plus spaces for the decks and discards, so everyone at the table can instantly see who is ahead. It also has male/female tokens in six colors and matching colored markers with special in-game bonuses for each player, giving the munchkins more reasons to fight over cards or just trade them. (BORING!) And it includes four brand-new Munchkin cards! Bonus! On the back is a 20-room dungeon layout for Epic Munchkin!
Description: One two-sided game board, four cards, and 12 tokens.
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers VIP. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
Contact us at email@example.com
A big Thank You goes out to everyone who downloads, subscribes, listens, and supports this show. We really appreciate you taking the time to listen to our ramblings each week. Tell your friends about the podcast, get them to subscribe and, be sure to visit the Major Spoilers site and forums.