We have seen teasers, behind the scenes pictures, posters and more over the previous months, but the time has come for the first trailer for the Bryan Singer directed X-Men: Days of Future Past! Watch it now!

Chills.

What are your thoughts? Are you liking where they are taking this installment in the X-Men franchise? Let your thoughts be heard in the comments below!

X-Men: Days of Future Past comes to theaters on May 23, 2014!

Zach Woolf

Zach Woolf

Zach is a recent college graduate who’s love for consuming media is surpassed only by his love for creating it. He has a firm belief that if we could all just play with LEGOs for 30 minutes a day the world would be a better place. If those two statements don’t tell you everything you need to know about Zach, follow him on Twitter at @zwoolf.

TEASER: Black Science

SNEAK PEEK: Dynamite Entertainment for October 30, 2013

1. October 29, 2013 at 8:46 am — Reply

It’s… not exciting…

The whole trailer feels slow. The whole thing feels serious without any sense of something new. It’s more like here we go again, but darker.

I’m still going to watch the movie, but now, I feel like it’s more of a chore.

2. October 29, 2013 at 8:52 am — Reply

They will do the slow burn, just like man of steel.
    The trailers will be increaselingly more actionoriented.

3. October 29, 2013 at 9:02 am — Reply

I like it.
    Set to a beautiful piece of music this has a real feeling of gravitas. A story that really will matter. The X-Men’s REAL last stand.

4. Firefox
    October 29, 2013 at 10:00 am — Reply

to me, this story seems alot darker than the previous movies, should be VERY interesting esp when they show the 1st Sentinel which was absent in this trailer

5. October 29, 2013 at 11:07 am — Reply

Given the appearance of Blink in the dark future war part of the trailer, I’m gonna go crazy if it is some sort of movie version of the Age of Apocalypse future. That would be mind-blowing. Especially with the announcement of the X-Force movie that is in the works. That AoA beginning could be used to set up Cable! Sorry…I’m a huge Cable fan and really, really want him to be on screen and done well.

6. Rob
    October 29, 2013 at 1:48 pm — Reply

Boy that’s a lot of X-men hopefully the number of characters won’t overwhelm the plot as happened in Last Stand.

7. October 29, 2013 at 2:10 pm — Reply

This looks good but I’m still disappointed that they tied the First Class characters to the original movies. I felt First Class was a fresh start and could go in new directions without being bogged down by what came before.

8. Mike
    October 29, 2013 at 5:09 pm — Reply

Weak.

9. Kirby
    October 29, 2013 at 7:27 pm — Reply

I would have preferred them continuing on with the First Class cast without the mixing of the original trilogy. “Logan, you have a choice.”

10. Shush
    October 29, 2013 at 8:54 pm — Reply

I like it. I prefer slower paced trailers without (hopefully) all the best bits already shown to you.

11. Mark
    October 30, 2013 at 5:59 pm — Reply

I could watch most of these guys read a phone book and I love the X-men but somehow this leaves me colder than Iceman’s toes

12. Mike E
    October 30, 2013 at 7:33 pm — Reply

I am loving this. I can only hope things get better form here.