This week on the Major Spoilers Podcast: Five Weapons, Bruce Lee, and the Man of Tai Chi! DC Comics moves to California, Uncanny X-Men #13, and Superman #24.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via iTunes
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to the Major Spoilers Podcast on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers VIP. It will help ensure The Major Spoilers Podcast continues far into the future!
DC Comic moving to California
Man of Tai Chi
A young martial artist’s unparalleled Tai Chi skills land him in a highly lucrative underworld fight club.
Uncanny Avengers #13
Writer: Rick Remender
Artist: Daniel Acuna
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Ragnarök is now!
• Against his masters’ orders a deranged and vengeful Sentry kills an Uncanny Avenger! No hoax, no dream and only the first casualty of many!
• To allow reinforcements from other eras The Wasp must find and destroy the Twins Tachyon transmitter, but first she’ll have to defeat The Grim Reaper.
• Scarlet Witch makes an impossible choice that will define her forever.
• Sunfire and Rogue, alone without back up, must defeat the combined might of both Apocalypse Twins or watch the end of our world!
Tribute: Bruce Lee
Writer: Chris Canibano
Artist: Joon Han
Actor, Teacher, Philosopher, Icon. These are just a few of the words that describe the most influential martial artist of all time: Bruce Lee. Immortal Dragon: Bruce Lee follows Bruce’s life from his infancy starting out as a child actor to his tragic death and posthumous superstardom.
Writer: Mike Johnson
Artist: Eddy Barrows, Eber Ferreira
Publisher: DC Comics
Cover Price: $2.99
“Psi War” comes to a shocking conclusion as one of the people closest to Superman becomes a casualty—and then, cometh the Oracle to tell Superman that Krypton lives once more!
Major Spoilers Poll of the Week
We are now into week number three of our Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Villain Battle Royale! The Cybermen haven’t made an appearance yet, so now seems like a good time to introduce the silver men and have them take on a formidable foe – the Black Guardian.
Who would win in a fight to the death?
Five Weapons: Making the Grade
13-year-old Tyler has a problem. He’s a pacifist enrolled in a school for young assassins. His father is a legendary hitman but, worst of all, he has a secret that can get him killed. Tyler is optimistic because he has a unique weapon that nobody can beat—his razor sharp mind. An adventure that’ll keep you guessing to the very end!
Contact us at email@example.com
Call the Major Spoilers Hotline at (785) 727-1939.
A big Thank You goes out to everyone who downloads, subscribes, listens, and supports this show. We really appreciate you taking the time to listen to our ramblings each week. Tell your friends about the podcast, get them to subscribe and, be sure to visit the Major Spoilers site and forums.